Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those with a Big Lots store close to you, they're selling some pretty nice looking 1:18 scale Cobra models, Roadster and Daytona.
Not collector quality, but pretty decent for $10.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I just went to a die cast model store last night and the women said you can't buy the Daytona anymore. Only a few licenced to sell it and the limited edition is done. Hopefully she was wrong.
The inspiration of a model was enough for me to get the roadster, so if I had a model of the coupe....HMMMMM.. I wonder.

Cheers Ray

P.S don't even know what a big lots store is, from Canada....

·
FFCobra Fanatic
607 Posts
I had just completed a 5 yr project "street rod" truck, when my friends started asking me "whats next?" My reply was that Im getting too old to enjoy restoring old sheetmetal so my next toy will probably be a Kit car, something easy. The choice was easy, a cobra. well the wife didnt like the last cobra I had, so she brought a toy one home and said "heres your Cobra, your done" It looks like a pretty good model,pretty accurate, when she gets home I will see if she remembers where she got it and post it. I will be getting my FFR in a few weeks, she aint too happy with that, but as soon as she gets to drive it she will be OK with it.

·
3,875 Posts
For the Daytona Coupe by Exoto go to E-bay.com and use the word Exoto and you will find a bunch of them below cost, this is where I put together my complete set including the polished Daytona and the very limited Standox Daytona.
Don
FFR-4000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts