Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will dual piston PBR brakes fit my '95 donor spindles? What are they worth with rotors, pads, brackets and mounting hardware?

·
Charter Member
1,646 Posts
Yes they will work with your 95 spindles, but there is a small place you have to grind down so the caliper will not rub. That is the set up I have, if you have an old set of calipers, (they don't have to be PBR's, you just need them for your core) go to Advance Auto Parts, you can get the PBR's for $44.94, and the caliper brackets are $15.94 each. If you have any questions PM me. I'll try to answer any questions I can.
Lile

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, Thanks, Payser

·
section 8
5,136 Posts
I've got some cores if you need them one dollar each plus ship I know I have 1 I may have to look for the other the 2 bucks is to cover the snake bite kit. Years ago I paid 200 for the whole deal spindles rotors brackets hoses and pads/calipers. I cant see them being worth more than that. Bob

·
Charter Member
1,646 Posts
Payser, did you find the caliper brackets? You can order them online and pick them up from your local store, I had mine shipped to my house, just saved me the hassle of running out to the store. Hope that helped.
Lile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts