we got about 8inches. looks nice but now its melting. temps are going up for the next week all the way to 70 . House is built now its time to do nothing!!!! i just built new headers for the cobra but then the weather got terrible so waiting for next week to try them out.
I am going to seat time but I'm not going over until the lunch break. The seal!!!! I had the car out and one day it leaks and then the next time it doesnt. Then I drive it again and it leaks.
YEsterday I bought the parts to do it again.
I mentioned to Karen that you might be interested in buying it and she doesnt want to get rid of it until after we move. (hopefully in the spring) So here's the deal. If you need a trailer to use for a day or two between now and spring you are welcome to come and get it. Just give me a few days notice.