Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Thanks to Factory Five ! SUPERCOBRA gets an Award !

10K views 27 replies 27 participants last post by  Sergio 
#1 · (Edited)

thanks to all that attended The Factory Five California Cruise 2008 !
It was an awesome event ! I will post more picture later.

Sergio

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations!

Wish I could have been there... maybe next year!

Sherman.

#7 · (Edited)
#10 ·
Congrats Sergio! That's an award they got right for sure. That is one awesome and unique build.

d

#11 ·
Hello Sergio, very,very good to see the first of many prices you will get, looks like the black hole got a lot of attention, congratulations.
Fernando.

#12 ·
I think the award should be for "Most Vicious Looking" I swear your car growled at me when I walked past it. Congrats Serg.......You should considder black body suit when you drive that beast.! LOL:D

#14 ·
Way to go Sergio! Lets see some pics!

#18 · (Edited)
SUPERCOBRA action shots!

Congrats Sergio! well deserved.

it was fun chasing you on the way up. SUPERCOBRA sounds really cool when you get on it at speed. you'll never know, because you're the driver, but take it from me, it sounds MEAN!

#19 ·
Sergio, congratulations, it was nice to meet you in person and I really appreciate the time you spent showing me all the work you have done on your car, you gave me a number of important tips that will save me a lot of time.

You Supercobra looks awesome.

Pete

#20 ·
Sergio:
"black hole" deseved that award! I am very glad we finally got to meet. This was by far the best gathering of snakes I've experienced.

It was funny to see some of the spectators "jump back" a bit when you fired it up when you were leaving! BTW: How you stuff all that hair into that helmet is beyond me!!! :D

#24 · (Edited)
Congratulations Sergio! That is one bad-ass SUPER Cobra. It was nice to finally meet you and several others that we have corresponded with on this outrageous forum.

Because we are so new, with our build just getting under way, we had nothing to bring. But our goal for next year's event is to have a substantially complete go-cart at the show. The fact that David Hodgkins' go-cart was the only one there was kind of disappointing. It's actually a crowd-pleaser to see what these things look like without the body on; particularly for those of us just getting underway.

But, what a great event. We had a ball. The weather was perfect. And the Beach Boys sounded just like they did 40 years ago. Oh, that's right. Those were 40-year old recordings. Kowabunga dude! Surf's up!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.