Mustang Man Mustang Man is offline
Blue Oval Scribe
- About Mustang Man
- Location (City / State)
- Lakeland, FL
- Cars, Computers, Radio Control hobbies (cars, trucks, drones, etc.), Photography, Writing, Family
- Technical Editor, Mustang Monthly Magazine & www.mustang-360.com
- Car Make / Model
- Mk III Roadster
- Factory Five Kit Type
- Roadster - Mark III
- FFR Number
- Car Color (paint code)
- Tungsten Gray (T8) with Satin Silver stripes (TL)
- Smeding Performance 427W
- Engine Induction
- Mass-Flo EFI
- Tremec TKO-600
- Rear End
- 8.8 w/ 3.27 gears
- Tubular lower front arms with Bilsteins and stock coil over springs, 3-Link rear with Bilsteins and stock coil over springs
- FR500 replica, anthracite centers, 17x9 front, 17x10.5 rear
- Nitto NT555 255/40R17 front, Nitto NT555R 315/35R17 rear
- Flaming River sport rack, 15:1 power
- Stainless Steel Brakes 13-inch disc w/ Tri-Power three piston calipers in front, 10.5-inch disc w/ single piston caliper in rear
- Ceramic coated side pipes, chrome roll bar, chrome quick jacks, body cutouts, wipers
- Start Build Date
- Build Finish Date
- Car Picture
- Other Vehicles
- 1990 Mustang hatch daily driver (347 stroker, Lentech AOD, nitrous)
2014 Fusion Titanium (wife's daily)
1966 Mustang weekend show car/cruiser (289, roller cam, CNC ported heads, built C4)
- Build Web Site / Pictures
Modified Mustangs & Fords Project Snake Charmer
2006: 2/14 Delivery by Stewart Transport, 8/15 becomes a roller, 8/26 drivetrain installed, 10/15 first engine start, 12/23 wiring completed, 12/31 body test fit
2007: 2/25 first go-cart, 4/15 leaves for paint, 8/24 paint prep begins, 12/10 paint work completed
2008: 1/7 home from paint, 2/1 titled, tagged, and insured, 3/15 interior complete, 6/2 alignment, 6/4 Graduation
- Total Messages: 7
- Most Recent Message: 04-13-2015 01:39 PM
- Visitor Messages for Mustang Man
- Last Activity: Today 02:17 AM
- Join Date: 11-26-2005
- Senior Member
- 2FAST4U is offline
- Senior Member
- chrisarella is offline
- Senior Member
- ChuckD is offline
- Crash Dummy
- FFCobra Addict
- Crash Dummy is offline
- David Hodgkins
- David Hodgkins is offline
- Senior Member
- Eldrik is offline
- [email protected]
- [email protected] is offline
- Yahoo! [email protected]
|05:00 PM - bobl quoted Mustang Man in post ignition system recs
I assumed he was wanting to cont...
|03:11 PM - matthewb quoted Mustang Man in post Saline wheel spoke clearance
You might get more people lookin...
|03:36 PM - CRZN 427 quoted Mustang Man in post It Is Always Possible...
Technically it is a starter inde...
|12:32 PM - Hoosier quoted Mustang Man in post WiFi to a garage 65' from the house
For my 10x16 R/C workshop in the...
|02:13 PM - rich grsc quoted Mustang Man in post Your Thoughts: Mattresses
Rich, trust me, I'm not paying $...
|10:58 PM - Mustang Man quoted swwebb10 in post Shifter boot suggestions
FYI, I had problems with the ...
|04:59 PM - swwebb10 quoted Mustang Man in post Shifter boot suggestions
Kept the FFR supplied accordian ...
|02:01 AM - jhargrove quoted Mustang Man in post Does any one have a pic of Their engine?
That damper is setup with the OE...
|03:20 PM - jhargrove quoted Mustang Man in post Does any one have a pic of Their engine?
Glad to help Jason... On any of...
|12:58 PM - jhargrove quoted Mustang Man in post Does any one have a pic of Their engine?
Many different setups, depending...
|12:44 PM - Mustang Man quoted Avalanche325 in post No VIN for donor parts
Here in Florida, you can walk up ...
|12:41 PM - Mustang Man quoted JKleiner in post No VIN for donor parts
Before it became federally ma...
|07:14 PM - Driver_WT quoted Mustang Man in post Someone to Flash ECU for 1999 4.6 SOHC
Well any person with a MPVI2 can...
|06:15 PM - Driver_WT quoted Mustang Man in post Someone to Flash ECU for 1999 4.6 SOHC
You're in Canada, so my thought ...
|01:56 PM - nickm1024 quoted Mustang Man in post I'm still here!!
Well, well, well, look what the ...
|12:25 AM - Mustang Man quoted duncalope in post Did I screw up 18yrs ago with my flywheel selection?
question more for my benefit, ...
|05:00 PM - BS quoted Mustang Man in post Portable Generator Brands/Thoughts
Didn't want to trad all over Sku...
|03:03 PM - Greg_M quoted Mustang Man in post This is why you don't have 22 year old tires on stuff.
Surprised no one has chimed in a...
|12:47 PM - 2FAST4U quoted Mustang Man in post Sema 2018
I'll be there again, legitimatel...
|05:08 PM - jhargrove quoted Mustang Man in post Engine builder question? Order of Assembly.
The only reason you might want t...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|