Jim1855 Jim1855 is online now
- About Jim1855
- Location (City / State)
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Cars, firearms, photography, music
- Sales, business owner
- Car Make / Model
- 2001 Audi S4 Avant, VW Touareg, FFR Challenge Car, not started
- Factory Five Kit Type
- Challenge Series Racer (Spec racer)
- FFR Number
- not completed or titled
- Aluminum 427 SBF
- Engine Induction
- Carb for now, maybe EFI later
- Tremec TKO-600 .64od
- Rear End
- 2015 IRS
- Not yet assembled
- Will be 17s or 18s
- expect 275/40-17 and 315 or 335/35-17 or similar 18s
- Wilwood 12.88 F / 12.19 R
- aluminum diff case, lightweight flywheel, additional rollbar
- Start Build Date
- soon, sometime 2017
- Other Vehicles
- Former owner of Superformance MkIIIs 2004 #1855, 2007 #2584
- Build Web Site / Pictures
- Car Picture (2nd kit)
- Junior Member
- mheller4 is offline
|10:53 PM - UrQ quoted Jim1855 in post FFRSpec98 Challenge Car Rebuild Project
Tony, Good show. All sound...
|03:32 PM - UrQ quoted Jim1855 in post Aero
I'm with Galla4, 140 is fast...
|10:52 PM - JKleiner quoted Jim1855 in post Track day
...on the track with a helme...
|12:56 PM - MCathcart quoted Jim1855 in post Hand gun vault recommendations?
Just something to think abou...
|01:32 PM - Bob P quoted Jim1855 in post P.C... Who ME??
I always respond with Merry ...
|04:12 PM - John Dol quoted Jim1855 in post Enclosed trailers and Daytona Coupes
Years ago a friend bought hi...
|01:37 AM - UrQ quoted Jim1855 in post FFRSpec98 Challenge Car Rebuild Project
Tony, Thank you for the i...
|06:46 AM - UrQ quoted Jim1855 in post FFRSpec98 Challenge Car Rebuild Project
UrQ/Tony, I'm interested ...
|10:34 PM - edwardb quoted Jim1855 in post 2015 irs diff
Craig, Why not just change ...
|04:23 AM - SveltGt quoted Jim1855 in post Using a Cobra for DE
My first DE, Gingerman in 20...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|