Mark Reynolds Mark Reynolds is offline
- About Mark Reynolds
- Location (City / State)
- 7 Crestview Avenue, Medway, MA 02053
- Owner, Breeze Automotive
- Car Make / Model
- 1999 E150 Chateau
- Factory Five Kit Type
- Roadster - Mark III
- Car Color (paint code)
- GM Arctic White
- Ford Racing 302/340HP E Cam
- Engine Induction
- MassFlo EFI
- Rear End
- 8.8 w 3.27:1 Ratio, Torsen Diff.
- 3-link w Breeze/QA1 Double Adjustable Shocks, 250lb/225lb Springs, Front inboard mount w QA1 DA's and 400lb Springs plus Breeze/Speedway sway bar.
- 17" x 9" 2005 Mustang Style from American Muscle
- Nitto NT555, 245-45 front, 275-40 rear
- Power, 3-Turn Rack
- SN-95 Manual EBC Greenstuff Pads
- Start Build Date
- Build Finish Date
- Car Picture
- Who built your car?
- Mark Reynolds, Bruce Swanson, Mike Swanson
- Other Vehicles
- 1967 Mustang 289 Automatic Fastback
- www.breezeautomotive.com 2005 FFR Mk3 Roadster, 302/340hp, MassFlo EFI, Breeze Pulleys, T5, Aluminum Flywheel, 3-link rear with Torsen Diff and 3.27:1 gears, Power Steering, Breeze Front Sway Bar, SN-95 Spindles with outboard SAI Mod, Breeze Battery Mount, QA1 Externally Adjustable Shocks, Quick Release Steering Wheel, Vintage Race seats, GM Arctic White, Sky Blue Scoop, Hidden Hinges, Billet Aluminum Side-view Mirrors, 2,183lbs wet. 1967 Mustang Fastback, Dark Moss Green, black interior, '67 14" styled steel wheels, 2000 Explorer 302 w 5.0 Cam, Quickfuel 450 CFM, 289 Hi-Po Dual exhaust, C4, lowering springs w Shelby drop.
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 9
- Albums Created by Mark Reynolds
- Total Messages: 6
- Most Recent Message: 04-05-2017 01:56 AM
- Visitor Messages for Mark Reynolds
- Last Activity: 10-16-2019 06:43 PM
- Join Date: 01-30-2002
|07:01 PM - Shane quoted Mark Reynolds in post
|04:52 AM - CRZN 427 quoted Mark Reynolds in post Agreed...
|06:39 PM - Derald Rice quoted Mark Reynolds in post SBF Intake Manifold Gaskets - F&R
Not just any "RTV" but Permatex "T...
|01:50 AM - Bob Cowan quoted Mark Reynolds in post Chance encounter
Maroon - a great color for a road...
|10:25 PM - Bob Cowan quoted Mark Reynolds in post
|10:04 AM - expat quoted Mark Reynolds in post
|05:37 PM - Bill_VA quoted Mark Reynolds in post Recommendations for Spark Plug Wires
Plug angle on the GT40P is differe...
|12:10 AM - Unicoiman quoted Mark Reynolds in post Cooling issues
Just checking to confirm you are n...
|12:10 PM - CraigS quoted Mark Reynolds in post
|04:58 PM - tjmotter quoted Mark Reynolds in post Snake bite
Probably won't happen in normal op...
|01:50 PM - Darren quoted Mark Reynolds in post
|01:33 AM - jhargrove quoted Mark Reynolds in post Back to it. Fuel lines.
Back when we developed the pre-ben...
|10:10 PM - jhargrove quoted Mark Reynolds in post Unsupported foot panels
I installed two 1" anodized alumin...
|12:39 AM - jhargrove quoted Mark Reynolds in post Fun fun fun
Wow up to 9551. That's a lot of FF...
|06:17 PM - jhargrove quoted Mark Reynolds in post Steering rack
Jason, Do yourself and your car a...
|11:47 AM - CraigS quoted Mark Reynolds in post
|02:19 PM - Shane quoted Mark Reynolds in post
|02:28 PM - BrewCityCobra quoted Mark Reynolds in post Garage Heater
I would look at adding a sub-panel...
|01:22 PM - Darren quoted Mark Reynolds in post
|01:29 AM - HiggyMK4#9579 quoted Mark Reynolds in post Prototype Gas-N Headers for 302 in Roadster
Thanks for looking. I had to turn ...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|