johnnybgoode johnnybgoode is offline
- About johnnybgoode
- Location (City / State)
- Ottawa Ontario
- Cars, Houses, Music
- Information Technology
- Car Make / Model
- 2012 Chrysler 300C
- Factory Five Kit Type
- Roadster - Mark II
- FFR Number
- 1965 Ford Roadster
- Car Color (paint code)
- Spectra Blue/Artic White
- 1974 414W - 500HP/520FTLB
- Engine Induction
- Quickfuel SS650
- Rear End
- Ford 8.8 - 3.55
- 3Link, Bump Steer, VPM Swaybars, All Heim Joint Suspension
- 17" Halibrand Corba III
- Nitto 555 245/45 & 275/40
- Who built your car?
- Steve Friebel
- Other Vehicles
- 1937 Ford Deluxe Cabriolet
1987 Jaguar VDP
2012 Chrysler 300C
2017 Jeep GC SRT
- Build Web Site / Pictures
- Car Picture (2nd kit)
- FFR #3870 MK II, Spectra Blue/Arctic White, 1974 414W, 10:1, Eagle 4340 crank and rods, KB Pistons, Ported Performer RPM 2.02 heads & intake, QFT SS-650, Comp XR282HR, Quality Roadsters pan, Crane ignition, TKO600, 3.55 gears, 3 link, SA QA1's, Breeze LCA's, Heim joints & VPM F/R bars, Power steering with Hiedts valve, Power brakes, Fortes bump steer kit, 5 bolt axels, SSBC rear brakes, Oil cooler, Pusher fans, Halibrand Cobra III's with Nitto NT555 G2 245/285/17
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 01-06-2012 11:00 PM
- Visitor Messages for johnnybgoode
- Last Activity: Yesterday 03:27 PM
- Join Date: 01-03-2010
- Charter Member
- barrhavencobra is offline
|11:54 PM - johnnybgoode quoted FFR3247 in post Single best upgrade you have done
The rod end lowers and shock...
|12:47 AM - FFR3247 quoted johnnybgoode in post Single best upgrade you have done
408 kit instead of a stock rebuil...
|07:28 PM - johnnybgoode quoted CDXXVII in post Single best upgrade you have done
My favorites are the Russ Th...
|08:22 PM - johnnybgoode quoted Greg_M in post Ignition Issue
That's the SAME ONE I had ...
|01:38 AM - johnnybgoode quoted Greg_M in post Ignition Issue
The tach jumping is a good ...
|02:58 PM - johnnybgoode quoted timmil in post Oil Pressure woes
Thanks for the responses, m...
|05:42 PM - johnnybgoode quoted Slord in post Walk of shame ... twice!!
Well took the car for a lo...
|02:31 PM - johnnybgoode quoted dward411 in post 3 link rear rattle
The noise sounds exactly like...
|02:23 PM - dward411 quoted johnnybgoode in post 3 link rear rattle
The noise sounds exactly like met...
|10:26 PM - johnnybgoode quoted dward411 in post 3 link rear rattle
I have a MK4 with the 3 link ...
|05:25 PM - silver_pilate quoted johnnybgoode in post Oil Temperature Sensor Location - 351
I'm curious if I could mount the ...
|04:32 PM - johnnybgoode quoted silver_pilate in post Oil Temperature Sensor Location - 351
I'm curious if I could mount the s...
|02:50 PM - johnnybgoode quoted pbohrs in post When does it end?
Bought a Mk1 in Oct 2018......
|10:07 PM - johnnybgoode quoted Squidog in post Oil Temp and Pressure
Finally got to take the car ...
|11:08 PM - johnnybgoode quoted CDXXVII in post Precut Dash?
...tout you can see in CDXXVII's first pic. I just ...
|11:00 PM - johnnybgoode quoted Big Blocker in post MKIV with 5.0 EFI Throttle cable adjustment
OK, I'll step in here and sugges...
|01:48 PM - johnnybgoode quoted Warsaw Jim in post
|04:37 PM - johnnybgoode quoted Todd Buttrick in post Re-thinking this car
Take some detailed pictures of you...
|04:39 PM - johnnybgoode quoted CFranks in post Vacuum Port for Brake Booster
I am looking for the best va...
|03:34 PM - johnnybgoode quoted Toadster in post what car would make you give up your Cobra?
I'm curious - many of you hav...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|