Thumper135 Thumper135 is offline
- About Thumper135
- Location (City / State)
- Midwest City, OK.
- Cars / Trucks / Motorcycles / Planes, This That and the Other
- Air Force KC135R Lead Crew Chief
- Car Make / Model
- 1997 Ford F150. 4X4
- Factory Five Kit Type
- Roadster - Mark III
- FFR Number
- Not Titled Yet
- Car Color (paint code)
- 427 Top/ Center Oiler
- Engine Induction
- Original Holley-Le Mans
- TKO 600
- Rear End
- Lincoln MK VII
- FFR coil overs, IRS Pin Drive
- 427 Pin Drive Knock Off 15s
- Good Year
- Front-98 Mustang, Rear-98 MK8
- Just about everything.
- Start Build Date
- Forever Ago.....
- Build Finish Date
- Soon, I hope.
- Who built your car?
- I'm doing about everthing.
- Other Vehicles
- 2003 Mustang Mach 1 (Wife's)
70 Chevy C 10 2 wheel drive
55 Ford F-100 4X4
- Midwest City
- Build Web Site / Pictures
- Car Picture (2nd kit)
- Total Messages: 6
- Most Recent Message: 12-09-2013 07:55 PM
- Visitor Messages for Thumper135
- Last Activity: 11-06-2019 04:46 AM
- Join Date: 04-15-2009
- Zipper-suited sun god and
- cheap is offline
|01:39 AM - Driver_WT quoted Thumper135 in post Your Guess
Well, sorry for the re-post the...
|08:21 PM - Thumper135 quoted hayton55 in post I want stacks
This is only my second post i...
|05:01 AM - picah quoted Thumper135 in post locating engine position front to rear - FE
Just a note here Ron CraigS ...
|05:27 PM - picah quoted Thumper135 in post My ‘reasonably authentic’ 427 S/C build log
Hey Ron Your tank looks great....
|10:59 PM - Thumper135 quoted Cyclotic in post Windshield post ?
I had this same issue. Rather...
|07:31 PM - Cyclotic quoted Thumper135 in post Windshield post ?
Just another note here When ...
|07:01 PM - picah quoted Thumper135 in post My ‘reasonably authentic’ 427 S/C build log
Here are the diagrams I have fo...
|01:31 AM - picah quoted Thumper135 in post My ‘reasonably authentic’ 427 S/C build log
Hey Ron How tall is that jack ...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|