Create our own FFcars garage today! Click here to create your FFcars.com Garage.

2012 FFCar Shelby Cobra Mk3
Buck

Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 2012
Make FFCar
Model Shelby Cobra Mk3
Color Red
2012 FFCar Shelby Cobra Mk3
History I bought this car from a gentleman in Fl. He and his sons built it over the course of about 3 or 4 years and finished it in 2012 when it was titled. His health limits his ability to get in it and/or work on it so he decided it was time to let it go. Luckily I was in the market for one and another check mark on my bucket list. The donor car was his wife's 89 Mustang GT which she wrecked but many of the systems were still in good working order. He had the motor rebuilt and bored .030, alum heads cam and many other refinements. The AOD trans was worked over by Monster Transmission and 3-73 gears in the rear.
Exterior
2012 FFCar Shelby Cobra Mk3 Exterior
Classic Cobra look, however it does have 2 roll bars.

Interior
2012 FFCar Shelby Cobra Mk3 Interior
Tan interior with low cut seats padded dash and Autometer Gauges.

In-Car Entertainment
The sound of side pipes is music to my ears.

Under the Hood
2012 FFCar Shelby Cobra Mk3 Under the Hood 2012 FFCar Shelby Cobra Mk3 Under the Hood
Views: 577

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome

Welcome to FFCars! The representations expressed are the representations and opinions of the FFCars.com forum members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and viewpoints of the site owners, moderators, Factory Five Racing, Inc. or Ford Motor Company. This website has been planned and developed by FFCars.com and its forum members and should not be construed as being endorsed by Factory Five Racing, Inc. or Ford Motor Company for any purpose. "FFR", "Factory Five", "Factory Five Racing", and the Factory Five Racing logo are registered trademarks of Factory Five Racing, Inc. FFCars.com forum members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). Thank you for visiting the FFCars.com Forum dedicated to Factory Five.