FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum - View Single Post - Please critique my coyote wiring plan (diagram included)
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
brian76

Please critique my coyote wiring plan (diagram included)

My father and I are at the wiring stage of our build. We have a Gen2 coyote and Ron Francis harness. We have very little experience with automotive electronics. This is my first attempt at a basic diagram. I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Again...I'm a beginner so be gentle..haha!

Assumptions:
1. Per the FFR and RF instructions, I have not included the light blue clutch safety switch in the build
2. Brown alternator wire at the alternator and at the ignition switch is deleted
3. I've chosen a 200amp mega fuse for the alternator circuit but I can't find the actual size of the alternator?
4. The heater wire is capable of running two heated seat systems
5. The radio power wire is capable of running two USB outlets

Question:
1. Will the 3A jumper over the battery disconnect switch drain the battery with this diagram?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg wiring_1.JPG (60.4 KB, 17 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome

Welcome to FFCars! The representations expressed are the representations and opinions of the FFCars.com forum members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and viewpoints of the site owners, moderators, Factory Five Racing, Inc. or Ford Motor Company. This website has been planned and developed by FFCars.com and its forum members and should not be construed as being endorsed by Factory Five Racing, Inc. or Ford Motor Company for any purpose. "FFR", "Factory Five", "Factory Five Racing", and the Factory Five Racing logo are registered trademarks of Factory Five Racing, Inc. FFCars.com forum members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). Thank you for visiting the FFCars.com Forum dedicated to Factory Five.