FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum - View Single Post - Single best upgrade you have done
View Single Post
post #58 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2019, 03:21 PM
DadofThree
FFCars Craftsman

I use my car for daily cruise type stuff. As such, I've added some of the "today comforts" that I find I use very often.

1) Hidden USB's under the dash. I have my phone on the car charger all the time.

2) Magnets that hold the phone in place. I have hidden high power magnets behind the transmission cover and behind the dash. I also have a thin metal strip in between my phone and phone case. It keeps the phone in the same place as I drive.

3) Hidden cup holders. This is a 6" bar on the underside of the transmission cover, and a magnet glued to a yeti knock off tumbler. That's my coffee cup, or wide enough to take the lid off and hold a cup in it if desired. Then I pick it up, and it's gone from sight.
20180509_223816 by D. R., on Flickr

4) Trunk mod. CONSTANTLY using this extra space! Just having the "well" in the trunk to hold groceries or even a watermelon in place is very handy. When going on trips, it's my space used for the jack, jackstand and tools.
20180615_073032 by D. R., on Flickr

5) Turn Signal Module - blinkers that turn off automatically? yes please!

6) Side mirrors that fasten to the windshield post. I can see everything all around me without trouble.

20180530_224006 by D. R., on Flickr

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome

Welcome to FFCars! The representations expressed are the representations and opinions of the FFCars.com forum members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and viewpoints of the site owners, moderators, Factory Five Racing, Inc. or Ford Motor Company. This website has been planned and developed by FFCars.com and its forum members and should not be construed as being endorsed by Factory Five Racing, Inc. or Ford Motor Company for any purpose. "FFR", "Factory Five", "Factory Five Racing", and the Factory Five Racing logo are registered trademarks of Factory Five Racing, Inc. FFCars.com forum members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). Thank you for visiting the FFCars.com Forum dedicated to Factory Five.