Factory Five Racing Forum banner

MK III Garage Clean Out, Tonneau cover, quick jacks, carbon fiber spats, plus more

For Sale: 
2K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  bad moose 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
Moose,
I'd be interested in the tonneau cover, but I'm doing an FIA car, and I'm not sure if it would fit. Also, it isn't visible in the photo, but is it set up for a single 427 roll bar? Let me know, and I'll check some things out here, and if it will work, maybe we can work something out.
Rick

#5 ·
Right now my intentions are to install a full width roll bar. Not sure how that will work out since I couldn't get the vendor to make one for me. I'm going to check with an upholstery shop to see if they could patch over one of the holes, and install another.
I'll get back to you, and if it's still available at that time, I'm in.
Thanks.
Rick

#23 ·
I could use the trans mount and the two solid aluminum tubes, not the corrugated ones. Let me know what you would like for them shipped to CT 06795.

Thanks

Mike

#27 ·
I have more info on the fuel pump. It is an in tank Walbro Electric fuel pump

Brand:
Walbro

Manufacturer's Part Number:
GSS307

Part Type:
Fuel Pumps, Electric In-Tank

Product Line:
Walbro Electric In-Tank Fuel Pumps

Summit Racing Part Number:
VPN-GSS307

Sending Unit Included:
No

Free Flow Rate:
255 lph

Inlet Size:
5/16 in.

Inlet Quantity:
One

Inlet Attachment:
Stock

Outlet Size:
5/16 in.

Outlet Quantity:
One

Outlet Attachment:
Stock

Quantity:
Sold individually.

Notes:
Standard pressure.

Walbro offers a full line of OEM replacement and high performance fuel pumps. These Walbro electric in-tank fuel pumps have been designed to the highest quality standards to provide top-notch performance and fuel efficiency for most stock, turbo, and supercharged applications. Authentic Walbro products are made in the USA!

$57 shipping included.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.