Factory Five Racing Forum banner

New Gallery: RED Color Roadsters

72K views 56 replies 52 participants last post by  HashTrender 
#1 ·
Lets posts Picture(s) of you Car here with the following info if possible please.
This info will be very important for the new builders to make a decision on what color(s) they would like to paint their car with. Let's be helpful to our fellow builders.

Let's try and enter the following info:
base color/code:
trim color/code:
wheels and tires:
who painted the car:
other body mods made:

you can upload your images into FFCars here:
http://www.ffcars.com/photopost/uploadphoto.php
(you must be logged into FFCars.com)
and you can upload images of your Car there, select the correct Category for your Car (Factory Five Roadster) will be the most common, enter all the info on the Car and colors in the Description for the Photo (if you enter more than one image, it will be better if you make a Notepad file with all the info on the car and just copy it and paste.

I have administrative powers in the Gallery as well, I can edit and delete any image you want me to.

Let's do it !

I will transfer some of the old images in here as well.

Thanks

Sergio

See less See more
#28 ·
Ford Redfire Red (now called Red Candy) with Ford White stripes. Painted by Whitby Motorcars in Greensboro, NC.

Brian

#29 ·
Here's mine when it was an exhibit at the SAE show at Cobo Hall.
GM Magnetic Red, with what the painter called Galaxy Silver

Scott

#30 ·
Ffr 6638

HOK Candy apple red with Audi light silver stripes and meatballs. Built by my son and his friend Mat. 417 Windsor, Crane cam, Ross racing pistons, Scat Crank, Trickflow heads, Edelbrock Victor Jr. intake manifold, Holley 750 carb, TKO 600 trans. Painted by Ken Pike " streetrod painter "

#31 ·
Base color: Batman Super Red

Trim: None

Wheels: Custom Built I-Forged Frt 18x8 Rear 18x11

Tires: Yokohama AO48 Frt 235/40x18 Rear 315/30x18

Painted by: Jeff Da Batman Miller

Body Mods: Rolled dash and door,Filled bumper and wiper holes, Hidden trunk hindges
and block sanded

#32 · (Edited)
Honda Basque Red Pearl R530P
Toyota Silver Sky Metallic 1D6

Rolled Edges

Trigo Pin Drives, 295/50R15 Rear, 245/60R15 Front

Painted by Whitby's Motorcars

#34 ·
I love the deep red colors on these cars. I sold my first MKIII and am just about done with my second one. I thought the hardest part was choosing the color the first time.I was wrong...it's choosing a color the second time!!Here's some pics of the first one.

#38 ·
Chrysler Inferno Red Pearl, white stripes (just plain white)

#39 ·
Red with Blue stripes?

Anyone have photos of such a creature?

Maybe even thinking of white stars in the blue stripes. Just think'n - ya know...

#40 ·
FFR Spyder
Paint: 2003 Corvette "Anniversary Red", with Pearl White (Escalade) stripes

#45 · (Edited)
PPG Ford G2 Redfire pearl metallic.
GM Silver stripes

#52 ·
FFR Roadster 6198RD

Colors: 2012 Expedition FL Toreador Red with standard gloss black
Wheels: 17" Halibrand Replica wheels - Centers painted gloss black
Painter: Nickname only - Bowie
Modifications: rolled edges, custom cowl stripes (Terlingua Racing Team), hood scoop separated and stainless steel hex button head screws, finished underneath hood and trunk including stripe across rear (my idea), trunk boxes, fire suppression system, external battery terminals, spare tire, fresh air vents, battery box, heater system, cup holders, black carpet interior, custom gauge pod and wallet pocket under dash over trans tunnel, '98 Cobra Brakes

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.