||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
1. Three different trips up the Columbia Gorge(on both sides) DONE
2. Couple of short (100+/-mi) runs near home DONE
3. Run (112mi) to get my fresh picked Blueberries last Monday. DONE
4. DONE: Run out to The Viewpoint (Beer Garden) for dinner tonite?
5. Not DONE: Run up Clackamas River & down to Detroit(maybe this Sat?)
6 DONE: Run over to Prineville(car show) to see a buddy(next sat?)
7. DONE: Run over to the coast for a day to run with NW Cobra folks
8. DONE: Run with Cascade Cobras for 3 days down the coast to N. Cal.
10. DONE: Run over to "Cowboy Dinner Tree Cafe" 2 or 3days end of Aug.
11. Not DONE: Run over to Boise to see sister
12 Not DONE: But open to suggestions for runs?(lol)
Folks, its perfect driving weather!(upper 70s/low 80s)?! just saying
Last edited by Butch B; 09-01-2019 at 11:53 PM.
Looking forward for "Cascade Cobra Cruise" this summer and a few more trips like I mentioned in my post.
Anyone else driving their Cobras?
Went down to Crater Lake and drove the rim and than went over to "The Cowboy Dinner Tree Cafe" near Silver Lake Oregon and also went up to Paulina/East Lake. Just another 'lil 750mi drive! The "Cowboy Dinner Tree Cafe" was fantastic food! Best steak(only 33oz.) I have had anywhere in the world!! Just saying--
Folks ,get out and drive your cobras!!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|