||04-25-2019 10:45 PM
2010-2012 Build Mk 4 for sale
• Location: Towson MD (suburb of Baltimore)
Factory Five Racing Mark 4
• Built between 2010 and 2012 from a basic kit and a 2004 Mach 1 donor
• Titled in Maryland as a Historic (no periodic inspections or emission tests required).
• Mileage is 47,500.
• The car runs and drives great and needs nothing
• I’ve had a lot of fun doing everything with it (see "Tour de XX" posts), but the garage is over full.
• Asking $27,999/reasonable best offer
Overview of the parts and options built into the car
• Engine: Rebuilt Ford 4.6 4 cam, 32V aluminum motor out of the donor. Approximately 10,000 miles on the fully forged rotating element and all new valves. New aftermarket aluminum radiator and expansion tank installed at that time. “Conservative” dyno tuned by Revolution Automotive in Baltimore for 310 HP at rear wheel.
• Transmission: Tremec 3640 5 speed from the donor, with Ram clutch installed.
• Rear End: Ford 8.8 inch Rear end with 3-link suspension and 3.55:1 gears, cobra differential and 31 spline axles.
• Exhaust: Factory Five side pipes.
• Chassis: Factory Five Mark 4 Black, powder coated chassis #7XXX. Kit tubular front control arms. Koni adjustable coil overs in front and back. Equipped with Ford hydro boost power steering and brakes from the donor.
• Wheels and Tires: Factory Five 17" 5-lug Halibrand Knock Off style wheels with Kumho Ecsta XS 255-40ZR-17's in front and Nitto NT05 315-35ZR-17's in the back. Donor disc brakes (resurfaced during build) with Hawk pads.
• Paint: Lexus Indigo Ink Pearl with GM Arctic White stripes.
• Exterior: Dual powder coated black roll bars with polished aluminum rings. Wind wings and sun visors. Kit aluminum louvers.
• Interior: Optional Factory Five Kirkey High Back seats, mounted on tracks with fore and aft adjustability. Simpson 5-point belts. Vintage Air heater (the single best option, in my opinion) and heated seats. Classic white on black Speedhut gauges in the street style layout, with the period correct reverse rotation 180 mph speedometer. Cup holders. Lockable rear cockpit glove box. Electrical cutoff switch. Fresh air vent system (w/blowers) fed from brake ducts. Completely double insulated under carpet.