edwardb edwardb is offline
- About edwardb
- Location (City / State)
- Lake Orion, MI
- Retired IT Manager
- Car Make / Model
- 2014 Dodge Durango Citadel
- Factory Five Kit Type
- Roadster - Mark III
- FFR Number
- Car Color (paint code)
- Ford Red Candy 2 RZ, GM Arctic White stripes
- DART 347, AFR heads, Edelbrock air gap, COMP Cam roller rockers, cam, lifters, FFR/BBK headers
- Engine Induction
- Quick Fuel SS-750 Double Pumper
- TKO600, Ford Racing Flywheel, McLeod clutch
- Rear End
- Ford 8.8, 3.27 ratio, posi-lock, Yukon axles, Ford Racing axle girdle
- Gordon Levy 5-link, non-donor, Koni coil-overs, all FFR tubulars, Eibach springs
- FFR Hildebrand 17x9, 17x10.5
- Nitto 555R 255/45/ZR17, 315/35/ZR17
- Fast Freddie Electric Power
- Wilwood 4-wheel disks, Hydroboost power
- Chassis and sheet metal gloss black powder coat, Gas-N pipes, lots of forum advertisers pieces and parts
- Start Build Date
- Bought roller 09/2012
- Build Finish Date
- February 2015
- Car Picture
- Build Web Site / Pictures
- Factory Five Kit Type (2nd kit)
- Roadster - Mark III
- Suspension (2nd kit)
- Levy 5-link, Koni coilovers, Eibach springs
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 1
- Albums Created by edwardb
- Total Messages: 19
- Most Recent Message: 11-11-2016 05:38 PM
- Visitor Messages for edwardb
- Last Activity: Today 01:57 PM
- Join Date: 09-14-2009
|01:48 PM - edwardb quoted GWL in post Parking Brake Shield / Dust Cover
I'm going to guess that ...
|11:58 AM - edwardb quoted noclot in post New Coyote builders (2015/2016) Please read.
EdwardB; you mention the n...
|08:20 PM - j.miller quoted edwardb in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
Thanks... I think. :mf_w00t1...
|06:37 PM - edwardb quoted KDubU in post BBK header question.
That may well be true, but...
|06:37 PM - edwardb quoted rickscobra in post BBK header question.
That may well be true, but what...
|03:38 PM - rickscobra quoted edwardb in post BBK header question.
If you really have to cut an...
|12:58 AM - soaringDude quoted edwardb in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
You earned it and then some!...
|10:38 PM - edwardb quoted j.miller in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
SO TIGHT, SO CLEAN, SO WELL E...
|01:15 PM - edwardb quoted rickscobra in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
The build is looking oh so good...
|12:27 PM - edwardb quoted KDubU in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
Looking great Paul. Intere...
|02:16 PM - edwardb quoted Todd Buttrick in post 8.8 rear HP rating?
Just poking around and wondering i...
|02:11 PM - edwardb quoted DRUMMERMIKE in post Panel powder coat cost per sq ft?
The shop where I work charges $7...
|07:00 PM - edwardb quoted robanno in post Horn button
Thanks, looks like the Lucas...
|06:37 PM - edwardb quoted CraigS in post Roadster trailer size
The problem w/ a 14 ft long...
|06:37 PM - edwardb quoted BigUgly in post Roadster trailer size
... roadster.:smile2: BigUgly Your points are all...
|03:14 AM - edwardb quoted John Baker in post 10 Lucky Customers Mk4 kits for $9900
feeling too lazy to look.:yawn:...
|03:37 AM - edwardb quoted mjpesky in post Complete list of all bulb seal/weather stripping locations??
Thanks... I doubt we have th...
|10:47 PM - totem quoted edwardb in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
Quote from the latest Ford P...
|04:06 PM - edwardb quoted Mark Reynolds in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
Since our 70750 High Flow Fuel Ret...
|03:30 AM - edwardb quoted b1cobra in post Dash photo...
I didn't want to use the Spe...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|