edwardb edwardb is offline
- About edwardb
- Location (City / State)
- Lake Orion, MI
- Retired IT Manager
- Car Make / Model
- 2014 Dodge Durango Citadel
- Factory Five Kit Type
- Roadster - Mark III
- FFR Number
- Car Color (paint code)
- Ford Red Candy 2 RZ, GM Arctic White stripes
- DART 347, AFR heads, Edelbrock air gap, COMP Cam roller rockers, cam, lifters, FFR/BBK headers
- Engine Induction
- Quick Fuel SS-750 Double Pumper
- TKO600, Ford Racing Flywheel, McLeod clutch
- Rear End
- Ford 8.8, 3.27 ratio, posi-lock, Yukon axles, Ford Racing axle girdle
- Gordon Levy 5-link, non-donor, Koni coil-overs, all FFR tubulars, Eibach springs
- FFR Hildebrand 17x9, 17x10.5
- Nitto 555R 255/45/ZR17, 315/35/ZR17
- Fast Freddie Electric Power
- Wilwood 4-wheel disks, Hydroboost power
- Chassis and sheet metal gloss black powder coat, Gas-N pipes, lots of forum advertisers pieces and parts
- Start Build Date
- Bought roller 09/2012
- Build Finish Date
- February 2015
- Car Picture
- Build Web Site / Pictures
- Factory Five Kit Type (2nd kit)
- Roadster - Mark III
- Suspension (2nd kit)
- Levy 5-link, Koni coilovers, Eibach springs
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 1
- Albums Created by edwardb
- Total Messages: 19
- Most Recent Message: 11-11-2016 04:38 PM
- Visitor Messages for edwardb
- Last Activity: Today 03:04 AM
- Join Date: 09-14-2009
|02:26 AM - edwardb quoted Chuck_Sloggett in post Dark Water mirror brackets still available?
Would someone please post Darkwater...
|01:39 PM - edwardb quoted corvettebert in post Coyote engine and clutch pairing/installation instructions?
Are you using the quick time bell...
|12:11 PM - edwardb quoted KDubU in post Hydraulic Clutch Issue
Just following up on this....
|09:09 PM - edwardb quoted joe m in post Race Deck Flooring
Any issues with water or m...
|07:48 PM - edwardb quoted ram_g in post Race Deck Flooring
Just to be clear, it's not...
|04:32 PM - edwardb quoted CDXXVII in post Weather pack connectors
This is just my opinion but ...
|06:23 PM - edwardb quoted cobraAZ in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
Is this the part number of t...
|08:52 PM - Bob Cowan quoted edwardb in post Oil
Takeaway for me? The Pennzoi...
|08:22 PM - edwardb quoted Bob Cowan in post Oil
Sort of, and no. What oil p...
|06:40 PM - Bob Cowan quoted edwardb in post Oil
I used Pennzoil Ultra Platin...
|01:56 AM - edwardb quoted Dave S in post Hood Bumpers vs Weather Gasket
Does anybody have a source ...
|03:58 PM - edwardb quoted JKleiner in post Coyote first start - and potentially siezed!
However...the difference in m...
|03:16 PM - JKleiner quoted edwardb in post Coyote first start - and potentially siezed!
Interesting that Ford asked ...
|03:03 PM - Mark Gearhart quoted edwardb in post Coyote first start - and potentially siezed!
That's exactly what they do....
|01:47 PM - Pylons quoted edwardb in post Shortening E brake cables
|07:36 PM - CraigS quoted edwardb in post Super 8.8 driveshaft pinion flange part number
...ers. Oooops, sorry Edwardb. I misunderstood you...
|01:24 PM - edwardb quoted CraigS in post Super 8.8 driveshaft pinion flange part number
Close to correct. When I di...
|12:27 PM - CraigS quoted edwardb in post Super 8.8 driveshaft pinion flange part number
I'm nearly positive the pini...
|03:20 AM - edwardb quoted jeepurz in post Super 8.8 driveshaft pinion flange part number
Your point about the differe...
|03:16 AM - jeepurz quoted edwardb in post Super 8.8 driveshaft pinion flange part number
I'm not sure this will compl...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|