edwardb edwardb is online now
- About edwardb
- Location (City / State)
- Lake Orion, MI
- Retired IT Manager
- Car Make / Model
- 2014 Dodge Durango Citadel
- Factory Five Kit Type
- Roadster - Mark III
- FFR Number
- Car Color (paint code)
- Ford Red Candy 2 RZ, GM Arctic White stripes
- DART 347, AFR heads, Edelbrock air gap, COMP Cam roller rockers, cam, lifters, FFR/BBK headers
- Engine Induction
- Quick Fuel SS-750 Double Pumper
- TKO600, Ford Racing Flywheel, McLeod clutch
- Rear End
- Ford 8.8, 3.27 ratio, posi-lock, Yukon axles, Ford Racing axle girdle
- Gordon Levy 5-link, non-donor, Koni coil-overs, all FFR tubulars, Eibach springs
- FFR Hildebrand 17x9, 17x10.5
- Nitto 555R 255/45/ZR17, 315/35/ZR17
- Fast Freddie Electric Power
- Wilwood 4-wheel disks, Hydroboost power
- Chassis and sheet metal gloss black powder coat, Gas-N pipes, lots of forum advertisers pieces and parts
- Start Build Date
- Bought roller 09/2012
- Build Finish Date
- February 2015
- Car Picture
- Build Web Site / Pictures
- Factory Five Kit Type (2nd kit)
- Roadster - Mark III
- Suspension (2nd kit)
- Levy 5-link, Koni coilovers, Eibach springs
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 1
- Albums Created by edwardb
- Total Messages: 19
- Most Recent Message: 11-11-2016 04:38 PM
- Visitor Messages for edwardb
- Last Activity: Today 02:06 PM
- Join Date: 09-14-2009
|12:23 PM - MJN quoted edwardb in post RIP Wheeler Dealers
Just to be clear, the show i...
|01:23 AM - edwardb quoted mjpesky in post Breeze Lucas wipers won't park
Thanks. Appreciate the help,...
|12:40 AM - edwardb quoted raceral in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
Well, this has been one heck...
|06:45 PM - edwardb quoted Avalanche325 in post The "It's only a kit car" car show goer...
I use the term replica for a very...
|06:52 PM - edwardb quoted Bobby Doug in post Windshield Screws - Size
Does anyone know what size the ...
|06:46 PM - edwardb quoted mjpesky in post Quick wipers question...
Found an old photo.....It wa...
|04:44 PM - edwardb quoted mjpesky in post Quick wipers question...
Thanks guys.... I have no ob...
|08:13 PM - edwardb quoted dale in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
Is it Casper Electronics ...
|02:28 PM - edwardb quoted cobraAZ in post EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th Anniversary Build
Did you install the PCM abov...
|04:34 AM - edwardb quoted RickGT40 in post wax & grease removal
If the seam is between the mo...
|02:05 AM - RickGT40 quoted edwardb in post wax & grease removal
With brand new and well fitt...
|01:26 AM - edwardb quoted RickGT40 in post wax & grease removal
There is no seam or joint in ...
|12:58 AM - JoeE quoted edwardb in post Carb Tuning 101
I've had two Quickfuels. An ...
|03:59 PM - RickGT40 quoted edwardb in post wax & grease removal
Once they're flush, if there...
|02:04 PM - shady302 quoted edwardb in post Leftover Parts. Come and get 'em.
13777, 14481, Accelerator ca...
|01:09 PM - edwardb quoted Derald Rice in post Will it be time for a clutch upgrade ?
Trans is a T5z with astro gears....
|10:28 PM - rickscobra quoted edwardb in post Dash Mounting Ideas?
I am also not a big fan of s...
|06:29 PM - edwardb quoted DadofThree in post Newbie T5 Question -
So, if I understand correctly; ...
|01:41 PM - DadofThree quoted edwardb in post Newbie T5 Question -
Explained pretty well in thi...
|01:24 PM - edwardb quoted DadofThree in post Newbie T5 Question -
I don't know what "dialing in a...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|