Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Car Show, Thanksgiving in July

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Marty Prario 
#1 · (Edited)
It's time for some turkey dinners in July, Very Fun car show in Oceanside on July 23rd. Auctions, Raffles, Turkey Dinner and some cool rides all in the name of charity. North County Warriors Support "NCWS.org" Repairs cars for marine families that cannot afford to themselves, they also provide Christmas to marine families including Christmas Dinner and presents.

NCWS Car Show 096

NCWS Car Show 066

NCWS Car Show 063

If you would like to join us please respond to:

NCWS.org

Change calander to July and click on the 23rd.

Please let me know if you are attending so we can make a meet point and all cruise in together. If we cruise in together we can all park together.

Thanks,

Marty

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey guy's, looking forward to seeing everybody. How about meeting at the Car Quest Auto Parts parking lot at 0730. 1531 Mission Ave, Oceanside.

John I will check with the promoters regarding Registration.

Marty

#6 ·
Hey Marty! I could probably tell you when I see you but, Claudia and I are registered.

#8 ·
I'm In

I signed up by snail mail and plan to arrive with the Ageless Avengers from Orange County.
This will be #3 for me. It is always a good show, delicious food, and for a great cause.
I am honored to participate.
John

#13 ·
For those of you coming down for Thanksgiving in July that have not registered yet, please do so ASAP. I just found where to pay for the show and talked to Sue (the promoter). If you pay in advance you will receive a t-shirt and a food ticket for $25. If you wait until the day of the show to register the cost goes to $30 and does not include a t-shirt. Advanced registration was supposed to end on the 30th of June but, for us she will let us still register until Wed Night July 20th for $25.

Sorry for the late notice but I called Sue today because I had no idea how to pay for the event, just confirm my attendance.

Xtra food tickets can be purchased the day of the event for wife's and family.

NCWS.org Go here and hit the DONATE Button to pay.

#14 ·
Hey Marty, I can go to Santee. We could meet at the Town Center and go up the 52 to 805, etc.

#17 ·
Perfect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.