Please be aware that as with any tool, if you donít know how to use it, ask for help. Otherwise you will probably hurt yourself, someone else or worst of all your Cobra. If you need help or explanation, put up a post on the forum and someone who has used one before will respond to you.
Western USA. Doug Fender in Lakeside, CA.( email@example.com) manages the West Coast pedal bender. If you need to use it, you need to e-mail him to get on that list. Be sure to include the following:
Your name;Your Forum name; e-mail address;shipping address (No P.O. Boxes); Phone number. without this info, you won't get on the list.
The States covered by the West Coast benders are:
West Coast region Procedures:
1. If you need to use a bender, get on that list by e-mailing Doug Fender with above info.
2. You will know you are on the list because you will get regular Excel updated spreadsheets of who is on the list and where you are on it. Let me know if you don't have Excel.
3. If you are on the list, but realize you may not be ready to use the bender, please e-mail me and I will move you further down the list. We donít want them sitting around in your garage, we need to keep them moving.
4. When you actually ship or receive a bender email me ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to let me know. When you are finished with bender, email me and I will tell you who to ship it to next.
5. Use of the bender is free, you are responsible for shipping cost to next person. We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
FFR 5176 MK II, 460/550 HP FMS, TKO 500, 3.73 IRS, Chrome Halibrand 17 X 9 Cobra III\'s. Miller paint
Last edited by Doug Fender; 06-16-2012 at 07:27 AM..
Hi Doug ..... Thanks so much for doing this job. I know I will probably need to use one, but I haven't a clew to when. I've had my kit maybe a month or so. The real question I have for you is, about how far out does the list go? days, weeks or month. With that I'll know a little better as to when I will need to get on the list....I live in Brea, Southern CA if that matters... Thank in advance..... JJ'snakepit John Jones
ok be kind... what is the Pedal Bender for? Besides bending a pedal. Is this for the donor pedal or maybe for the complete kit pedal. Any photos?
Andy Adams aka Evil Andy Father And Son Build Team - Russ and Andy Adams
Attended FF Build School Aug 8th-10th 2008 / Delivery Date Feb 22nd 2009
FFR#6895 Complete kit 3.1, 351 Windsor, Carb, IRS, tko 600, Power Steering
Build Site : 351Cobra.com - Photo Site : Flickr - The Missing Manual Website : MK3Build.com
Welcome to FFCars! The
representations expressed are the representations and opinions of
the FFCars.com forum members and do not necessarily reflect the
opinions and viewpoints of the site owners, moderators, Factory Five
Racing, Inc. or Ford Motor Company. This website
has been planned and developed by FFCars.com and its forum members
and should not be construed as being endorsed by Factory Five
Racing, Inc. or Ford Motor Company for any
purpose. "FFR", "Factory Five", "Factory Five Racing", and the
Factory Five Racing logo are registered trademarks of Factory Five
Racing, Inc. FFCars.com forum members agree not to
post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is
owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages
posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these
messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason
whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your
messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with
respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
Thank you for visiting the FFCars.com Forum dedicated to Factory