Factory Five Racing Forum banner

New member in Mass

643 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  gtaroger 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, been lurking on this site for some time now. I have been wanting to take on a build for quite some time but have been a bit hesitant with all the difficulty some people have with the titling process in this state. Looking forward to getting a bit more involved and see if this is something I would like to take on or possibly look into the option of buying a roadster already titled in Ma.

Seems to be a lot of really nice builds on here, will be easy to get some inspiration!

#3 ·
Very cool, I am in the metro west area, Marlboro to be exact. May be worth me coming out at some point, I do have quite a few questions around build process and how difficult it is, what I should be thinking about up front to make registration easier.

#4 ·
Welcome from a neighbor to your North! I would suggest you take up Mike Everson's invitation, smart guy, knows FF cars and mark my words you will find yourself buying parts from him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.