Maybe some of you have met Mark. He is an "interesting" character, somewhat in the image of John Force. Loud, somewhat boisterous, and sometimes funny. But he puts on a good track day, and everyone has a really good time. From Mark:
Good Morning Fellow Track Fanatics:
I hope this finds all of you in good spirits. MVP Track Time (MVP Track Time
) is extremely excited to announce our expanded 2012 track event schedule.
Revise your 2012 track schedule, as we've added a few new dates for your driving pleasure, notably NOLA Motorsports Park (an escape from the Midwest cold/snow to enjoy Bourbon Street), a new FIA spec track 15 minnutes from New Orleans; Heartland Park in Topeka, Kansas and a second weekend at Road America in July (think cool Wisconsin in mid-Summer). Keep an eye on our web site for updates as the 2012 progresses.
MVP Track Time’s goal remains the same, to bring you great value with more actual track time at each event for less money. Our three run group (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) format allows us to maximize actual time driving on the track, keeping paddock time to a minimum.
Below you will find our initial 2012 schedule, subject to possible revision as the year progresses.
• March 10 – 11: NOLA Motorsports Park (New Orleans, LA) – 1st Annual “Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler”
• April 14 – 15: Putnam Park (Greencastle, IN.) – 6th Annual “Tax-Freedom Track Weekend”
• May 12-13: Heartland Park (Topeka, KS.) – 1st Annual “Yes Toto, We Are In Kansas"
• June 4 or June 11: Autobahn Country Club I (Joliet, IL) - Full 3.56 Mile Track (Date Confirmed Soon!)
• July 7-8: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – ”Another Weekend At Road America”
• August 6: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - Full 3.56 Mile Track
• October 13 - 14: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 3rd Annual "Cheese Heads On Track"
• November 17 – 18: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 4th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”
Registration (on line or mail in) for all our track events is available at:
Track Day Registration
I hope you'll join us in 2012 for the on-track excitement. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or you can e-mail me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
. Happy Motoring!
Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
MVP Track Time