Factory Five Racing Forum banner

06 High Pressure Braided Stainless, w Black Cover

525 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CraigS 
#1 ·
When considering what hose to use for power steering and or EFI Fuel Line Breeze has a new type available. It is the same Aeroquip teflon with braided stainless cover, but with an additional black vinyl cover which is molded over but not into the braid. The cover gives a smooth stealthy look, protects adjacent surfaces from abrasion and won't hold dirt like exposed stainless braid. This is a nice option I thought you should be aware of when considering power steering and EFI fuel lines.

Breeze Automotive Factory Five Racing

#2 ·
I've said before and I'll say again...you'll have a hard time finding better hose products and fittings than what is offered by Breeze. This goes for price, quality and ease of assembly. I've used Mark's hose and fittings on every power steering equipped car I've built and have recommended the same to many other builders. Sounds like this new offering adds another option to an already outstanding product. Thanks for all of the help Mark :)

Jeff

#3 ·
And this is really nice for a traditional look. The whole SS hose, w/ blue and red hose ends, I think, came about after 67, the last year for Cobras.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.