I've uploaded current pictures to:
Here is a list of the major items remaining to be done on the car:
1. Electrical – ISIS power system is included in the kit
2. Radiator and radiator aluminum
3. A few pieces of aluminum in the rear cockpit and trunk area
4. Gas lines (tank is in, but the lines need to be re-run to the engine)
5. Engine. Front dress has been taken off, needs to be re-assembled with 93 timing cover and accessories. Starter is included, but needs to be attached.
6. Dash, dash gauges, and dash wiring
7. All body work (interior and exterior)
8. Drive Train and Chassis. Final torque of all bolts. Install of drive shaft (included)
Other misc items:
1. The body can be put on the car for transport
2. There are not too many boxes of other parts, they will all fit inside the car for transport
3. The brake lines are run, but brake fluid has not been put in
4. An exhaustive inventory was done when the kit was received. No remaining parts needed from Factory Five.
5. Only miscellaneous items such as the fuel lines are needed to finish the car as designed by Factor Five.