WTT: FFR Cobra for Corvette, Muscle Car or Hot Rod - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum
FFCars.com Forums Advertisers Build Sites FFR FAQ Gallery

Go Back   FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum > Classifieds > Other Vehicles For Sale / Wanted
Register Garage iTrader FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto Loans

FFcars.com is the premier factory five cars Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 04:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
FFCars Craftsman

WTT: FFR Cobra for Corvette, Muscle Car or Hot Rod

Will trade my FFR Cobra with 530 H.P. 408 stroker for an equivilent value Corvette, Muscle Car or Hot Rod with an Automatic Transmission. My bad back is just not going to let me clutch any longer. My car is super fast and mean. Check out my post in Cobras for sale. Will take full or partial trade or just sell for cash.

Mike
FFR #4984 408 Stroker Roller, Victor Jr. Heads and Intake, Holly 750, IRS, Cobra R Brakes, 3550 Trans

\"All it takes for Evil to succeed; is for good men to do nothing"
Mike in CA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

re: trade for 1968 charger

hello,

let me know if you would be interested in a trade for a 1968 charger

http://s328.photobucket.com/albums/l328/jflores9556/
JFlores9556 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2008, 04:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

1991 Corvette ZR1 with Lingenfelter 383. Coilover shocks, Brembo Calipers, Free Flow exhaust. Black/Black with both tops. Roll bar and tons of trick parts. 6speed with 411 gears. Very fast and radical power plant. Awesome for street or track. Car could use some cosmetic work to be very nice. A/C needs to be looked at. I know you are looking for an a/t but this clutch is really easy to use with little effort.

Let me know if you are interested.
stephen.marcus@att.net or 804-338-7223
Old 09-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

I have a 2005 Z51 Black on black coupe with tinted glass top. It has every option available and even has satellite radio. Absolutely spotless and shines better than new. ONLY 8k miles. And of course a 6 speed. Call me 317-650-7063. The sticker sheet, which i have as well as every other document the car has since new, was $52,900! The clutch on these new vettes are VERY soft.
dsmithwc04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2008, 12:35 AM   #5 (permalink)

Garage
How about a 1964 Buick Electra convertible. black on black on black. 425 cid with dual 4 barrels. all factory. Engine and trans have less than 10 hours on them and the body off resto will be completed by Christmas.
331 CID, Twisted wedge heads, E303 cam, 1.7:1 roller rockers, Mass-Flo injection, Aluminium rad, Ceramic coated headers & pipes, Breeze drive shaft, 3 link, powder coated frame, heated sport seats, Motorsport 1.75 turn power rack, power brakes, 295/50R15 rear tires, 235/60R15 fronts with Halibrands from Whitby's, March pulley's, 3.73 rear diff and Motorsport rear diff girdle and much more.
http://rides.webshots.com/album/557996496OrYPsL
Cobravii is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2008, 11:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in CA View Post
Will trade my FFR Cobra with 530 H.P. 408 stroker for an equivilent value Corvette, Muscle Car or Hot Rod with an Automatic Transmission. My bad back is just not going to let me clutch any longer. My car is super fast and mean. Check out my post in Cobras for sale. Will take full or partial trade or just sell for cash.

Mike
How about my Mustang?

Supercharged 1967 Mustang
strtcar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2008, 06:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
FFR Craftsman

Garage
Icon18 Trade off Cobra

Hi Mike:
I hate to see you get rid of your Cobra. Have you considered having an automatic tranny installed in it? I know that is sacreligous, but isn't it worth keeping?
Bye the way, we have a mutual friend. Ray McEdwards and Jodi are in our Cobra club in the Fresno, Madera area. "FASST". Rather a dumb name if it is written out. Don't ask. Anyway, keep your Cobra, and make it an A/T ride. I hope you get a great car, if you decide to trade. Best of luck to you. Larry
FFR5505 MKIII Del 6/26/06 Non donor build.First legal drive in primer 1-2-07.429SCJ,4bolt mains,CompCam.585 lift,roller tip rockers,3/8 pushrods,KB pistons,etc.850Barry Grant Mighty Demon DP, ported Torker II intake, Tremic600, 9"Currie with 31 spline axles w/3.00 TrueTrac,3 link,15"Trigo 5 pin,Eagle GTII 235/295,Koni's on all 4, electric water pump,SC dash with Autometer vintage guages,FFR front lower control arms,17 gal alum gas tank,many other options. Painted by me @8-25-07,1998 Rolls Royce Royal Blue Pearl,with white pearl stripes.
CobraSnake7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement