Blue Paint Gallery - Pics & Tech Info - 23 now - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum
FFCars.com Forums Advertisers Build Sites FFR FAQ Gallery

Go Back   FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum > General Topics > FFCars.com Gallery
Register Garage iTrader FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto Loans

FFcars.com is the premier factory five cars Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2002, 04:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Arrow

Blue Paint Choices
The majority of Cobras are painted blue. The originals raced in blue so that was the color that made them famous. This page, and the next as there is a 8-image limit per post, is a selection of various colors:
1. Ford Guardsman Blue
2. Ford Royal Blue 1997 F150 & car (different)
3. Lexus Spectra/Intensa Blue
4. Dodge Viper Blue
5. Jag Pacific Blue
6. BMW Agean Blue
7. Dodge Patriot Blue
8. Volvo Black Saphire Metallic
9. Ford 1965 Portifino Blue
10. Ford Sonic Blue
11. Chev Indigo Blue Metallic (Posted by Cobra54)
12. Private Label Blue (Posted by Eric427Shelby)
13. VW Techno Blue (Posted by Tim Cronin below)
14. Brittany Blue (Posted by Joe Binghamton NY, aka Wnstwolf)
15. PPG Intense Blue (Posted by Mary Borden, Color ID by Kris)
16. PPG Hi Tech Blue
17. 2000 Ford Deep Wedgewood Blue
18. Superperformance Royal Blue (originally posted by Mary Borden) Actually Rolls Royce Royal Blue Pearl Metallic, 1998
19. Ford Dark Lapis Blue Metalic
20. BMW Carbon Black Metallic
21. VW Passat colour "Inky Blue". (Page 2)
22. Viking Blue (Page 2)
23. 2002 - Dodge Atlantic Blue Pearl Coat (Page 2)

So here are the pictures:
1. 1965 Ford Guardsman Blue

"This car is supposed to be Guardsman Blue" Kris
"Kris posted a pic of CSX4118...and that is a good sample of Guardsman (...in the sun)" Ron/Computerworks
Quote:
Ford, Guardsman Blue. From 1964 colors.
PPG # 12832 2Savage
2. Ford Royal Blue (F150 1997 Truck) below is Sergio's car

Sergio email: cobra4me at gmail dot com
-Codes: "it is a ppg blue, LE5112 was hand written on the can. It is the exact same color as Sergios. the white stripes are ppg 4185" Larry Bolanowski email: herethis1@aol.com

-Royal Blue Hint:
"Blue is a common color to have this (light spot) problem with. the best way to avoid this is to have the correct base color of primer prior to spraying. you want a shade slightly darker than the color. I spray all dark blues with a black base. it takes 3 coats to cover. if you start with a light gray, you will need 6-8 coats of base to cover. now that you have sprayed it, did you clear it as well? if so, go ahead and sand it with 600. lay 2-3 more coats of base, then re-clear it. after the 2nd coat of base, let it cure about a half hour. check it closely to make sure you have covered the sand scratches. if not, lay one more coat. that should do it. you will want to do all of your parts with the same base primer that you did the car with to make sure it matches, so don't use black like I use at this point. to make sure that the color covers and looks right on your parts, spray 4 coats and let it cure. then color sand it with 600 and spray 2-3 more coats and clear. hope this helps. cheers, SRP" E-Mail: streetrodpainter@hotmail.com

Royal Blue (Car color) No. 2, Eddie Ashleman

"My painter finished car and mounted body at his shop Friday before Christmas. This is the Ford KM6479 High Pearl version of the 1995 special edition Merc Cougar Royal Blue Metallic Clearcoat. According to the PPG formula, they used 1 full qt. can of blue pearl and a gallon of clear. He e-mailed me 5 shots, taken out in the sun. To help anyone else, I have the very detailed paint formulas. They are too complex to post. I have US mailed Xerox copies to a couple interested folks. I first went to DuPont who carried two versions of the KM paint. My wife has a special edition '95 Cougar with this paint. I always noticed that regular Cougars & TBirds of that year were blue metallic, but not near the same amount of pearl or shine as my wife's. Dupont confirmed that there were two versions of the KM series. One was Ford Royal Blue Metallic Clear and the other was Ford Royal Blue Metallic Pearl Clear. When I finally found my painter of choice, he was bound by a contract with PPG who had installed all his equipment. So, I worked with the local PPG auto paint supplier who researched with PPG and came up with this color. The printout he gave me is a dot-matrix and too faint to fax and too complicated to retype. For 37 cent stamp, I'm happy to Xerox and mail both the Dupont and PPG formulas to anyone who wants them." Eddie Ashleman mailto: ashleman@texasfirst.com

3. Lexus Blue
Wayne Presley's car:

"The color on Wayne's pics is late model Toyota Lexus Spectra Blue mika brand is PPG type is DBU paint code is 5437 it is slightly lighter then ford royal blue. Another great blue is 2001 ford sonic blue pearl, PPG, DBC code#5960 a little darker with even more pearl we just painted Bwana's FFR and it is awesome this may become the next color of choice. Good luck J.Miller Customs"

or "Intensa Blue" Lexus Color Page

4. Viper Blue (below)

Norman Golm , Rochester Hills, Michigan
ngolm1@comcast.net
I have FF 2350, Phil Manro's car

1997 Viper GTS blue pearlcoat metallic SBE-PBE
"It is a very basic build. I am running a 302 EFI. Pretty stock except for an E303 cam and Mac unequal length headers. O went with a solid rear. The only interesting departure from the manual is I have AC on it. BTW I did the paint work in my garage. I'm pretty proud of the results. It is the first car I did the paint and body work on." Jonatan A. Strain of Knoxville email: jastrain@comcast.net

5. Jag Pacific Blue (below) code JHM

Quote:
Jaguar Pacific Blue: A little darker than Ford Royal Blue and turns a shade of purple/blue at dusk.
VPR-KLR
Continued next Post

[ April 06, 2006, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Sergio ]
Larry N. Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2002, 04:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

6. BMW Agean Blue (below)

7. Dodge Patriot Blue (below)

"You are all correct. It is Dave Smith's car and I/we did build it. It is patriot blue pearl. A 2002 dodge color seen most commonly on Durangos and minivans. I don't have the codes but it is not hard to find. Hope this helps. Cheers Richard."

"We used the stock color. The pearl is by definition metal flake. The color is a pearl coat and the way the stock color is applied is how we did it. The difference in the look of the color is only the shape of the body. Believe me it is the same color as a minivan. Just get the minivan in the right light and you can tell it is the same color. Hope this helps. Cheers Richard"

--------------------
Richard Oben FFR builder
North RaceCars

8. Volvo Dark Blue (below)

"That's a 2002 Volvo color "Black Saphire Metalic" code 042 I think. I'll double check if you want.
It's actually darker than it looks in the pic. There was a bright blue sky that day." Racing Rob

9. Ford 1965 Portifino Blue
Todd Buttrick's car with Viper Blue stripe:

Quote:
Sorry this has taken soooooo long to track this down but here is the code for the Portofino Blue used on my roadster; Mfg;R&M Type;Diamont Code; M4319A.

Keep in mind that this is not even close to what the original Portofino Blue was that was found on the original cars. I picked this from a color chart that included many shades of this same color with the stripe sample next to it. Ron Randall, the car's painter, thought I was nuts.

There are LOTS of paint combos that would look right on this car that I haven't seen yet. When you have some time to spend, go to a paint supplier on a sunny day and take their charts outside and play with the combos. You'll be surprised what you'll come up with.

Take a look at Aaron Silidker's car. Not original but looks gorgeous on the car and it looks right PLUS it's one-of-a-kind. Differentiate.
Good Luck
--------------------
Todd
"Jillian" FFR2606 tb427sc@earthlink.net
10. Ford Sonic Blue
owned by Bwana50 of Camp Pendleton, California

11. Chev Indigo Blue Metallic

Owned by Cobra54 (with Porsche Artic Silver Stripe) E-mail: cobra54@comcast.net

12. Private Label
Owned by Eric427Shelby (below)

Email Eric at: hubbs27@aol.com
Paint Brand: R+M, Blue - CMXM1065A, Silver Stripe - CMXM4559A

Selecting the color is a challenge: maybe have all the blues in one spot will help.
lnj

[ May 14, 2004, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Larry N. Johnson ]
FFR 3850K Mark II arrived 10/18/02; 95 Cobra EFI 5.0, , CSX Dash, IRS w/pin drive real Magnesium Halibrand Cobra II Rims w/ Goodyear 15" Eagle Billboard tires; SRP Paint 4/19/03; "Fun 65" plates; Engine runs 5/14/03; Insured 5/23/03; 1st Drive 5/31/03; Best Interior 3rd Place Vegas 11/8/03, Pic of Month Dec 03, Best Pantera/Cobra 2nd Place All-Ford Hillsboro 04, Best 60-66 at Sherwood 04, Best of all FFR National Show Las Vegas 11/04, Best Roadster Willow Springs 05, Best in Class AutoRama SLC Mar 06, Best Use of Chrome Knotts Apr 07, 23.1 avg mpg; 13.089 1/4 mi. Additions: Chrome pin drive Wheels with Mickey Thompson S/T tires 295/50R15 & 235/60R15, VPM bars, Torsen, Koni shocks 16" front 18" rear, 500 lb springs front and rear, leather seats.
Old 12-30-2002, 06:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
FFCobra Fanatic
FFCars Craftsman

Blue it is!!!

Is there there any other color?

See Ya

Jeff E.

[ December 30, 2002, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: J-MAN ]
Old 12-30-2002, 07:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
FFCars Master Craftsman

you missed mine!!

Eric Jacobs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2002, 08:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Charter Member

<MARQUEE DIRECTION=right SCROLLAMOUNT=55 height=1></marquee>
<MARQUEE DIRECTION=right SCROLLAMOUNT=10 height=1></marquee>
<MARQUEE DIRECTION=right SCROLLAMOUNT=38 height=1></marquee>

<TABLE STYLE=position: center; top: 60; left:132;" WIDTH="725" height="85" BORDER="0" BGCOLOR="660033" background="http://www.tristatemotorsports.com/images/snakesmall.gif"><TD valign=center><font color="99ffff" font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size=4><marquee behavior="left"> I purchased an FFR, so I can build, so I can cruise, so I can race, and so I can win!</font color><font color="red"><font size="6"> SO I HOPE!!!</font></font></table></marquee>

<P ALIGN=CENTER><font color="990000"> I wanted to go with something a bit different from the norm -- but now you guys have me seeing blue!!!</font color></P></style></font>
Very Cool Parts Stack Injected Keith Craft 410 Stroker, AFR 205's, Electromotive EMS, Innovate Wideband, CSR Water Pump, MSD Alternator, Quartermaster, TKO 600 Midshift, Flaming River, Auburn Pro, 3:55, Moser Axles, Narrowed 8.8, Baer Eradi-speed Brakes w/polished calipers, 17" Deepdish Billet Specialties, Nitto 255's/315"s DR, FFR 3 link, Fuel Safe Fuel Cell, Dual Rollbars, Powdercoated Frame and Panels, Auto Meter Carbon Fiber, Gas N SS Sidepipes, HID lights, custom dash, Kenwood, Painless....
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2002, 06:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

13. VW TECHNO BLUE

"Another Blue that I personally like is VW Techno Blue. VW has some great colors.
This particular one is a metallic with some pearl in it and if you go with it,
you might even make picture of the month" -Duane and Sherri Bertrand
Sugar Land, TX FFR2704 (Picture of the Month car Jan 2003)
=================================================
14. Brittany Blue with performance white stripes

Joe from Binghamton NY Jdantuono@lourdes.com
=================================================
15. PPG INTENSE BLUE
on a CSX car "The owner went on the Snakes to the Lake trip with us."

Same car:

Posted by Mary Borden; Color ID by Kris "PPG5357"
lnj 1/17/03
==================================================
16. PPG HI TECH BLUE

SPF 770 Flyin Freddie's car
==================================================
17. Ford Deep Wedgewood Blue

James Creary's beautiful car with what was the "mystery color" paint!
From Ford Truck F250, Year 2000, Color Code KQ; and Ford Expedition Year 2000

complete with little specs of magenta, etc.

So, James, now you know!
Posted by lnj 2/4/03

[ March 10, 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Larry N. Johnson ]
FFR 3850K Mark II arrived 10/18/02; 95 Cobra EFI 5.0, , CSX Dash, IRS w/pin drive real Magnesium Halibrand Cobra II Rims w/ Goodyear 15" Eagle Billboard tires; SRP Paint 4/19/03; "Fun 65" plates; Engine runs 5/14/03; Insured 5/23/03; 1st Drive 5/31/03; Best Interior 3rd Place Vegas 11/8/03, Pic of Month Dec 03, Best Pantera/Cobra 2nd Place All-Ford Hillsboro 04, Best 60-66 at Sherwood 04, Best of all FFR National Show Las Vegas 11/04, Best Roadster Willow Springs 05, Best in Class AutoRama SLC Mar 06, Best Use of Chrome Knotts Apr 07, 23.1 avg mpg; 13.089 1/4 mi. Additions: Chrome pin drive Wheels with Mickey Thompson S/T tires 295/50R15 & 235/60R15, VPM bars, Torsen, Koni shocks 16" front 18" rear, 500 lb springs front and rear, leather seats.
Old 12-30-2002, 07:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dizzy Snake Pilot
FFCars Captain

not sure what the paint code is, but its a dark blue with tiny green and violet flakes.

-james
FFCars member #9 - FFR 1630
http://thevenom.net
351 V8, 302 V8, 4.0 V8, whatever's in a Murano
Ophitoxaemia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2002, 07:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Administrator

18. Superperformance (Rolls Royce) Royal Blue

Posted originally by Mary Borden 1/15/03
Quote:
"Hello Larry,

SPF Royal Blue.......I just found the can of paint that Ken gave me for touch up.

Dupont Chromabase B/C

Car: Rolls Royce Year: 1998

Code: 9540022

Color: Royal Blue PRL B/C Metallic/Iridescent Content> 5 grams/litre Valueshade #7

All of the information for the paint right off the can.....Good Luck on the construction process. If I were you get the paint in a small pint version and do a test of the color with a clear coat on a separate flat piece of scrap then decide if it too light....too dark.....too Blue...not blue enough......too hot......too cold or just right before you have Ken splash it on the car.Hope to meet you soon at Breakfast or Tour de Vin etc.
Tony R."

19. Ford Dark Lapis Blue metalic

Quote:
The paint code for my car is "KH" and ford calls it Dark Lapis Blue metalic. Mike Mack painted it so he could give the paint brand info if you ask him. The white is also not the "artic white" that most go with but rather whimbletin white. The rear is the standard 8.8 solid axle not the IRS. The wheels are PS engineering 5 lug GT40's with 295/50/15 in the back. They have slightly rubbed on occasion but for the most part are no problem. I had mike paint the taperd stripe as per the ERA website dimensions. If I did it again I think that taperd for the front and a straight stripe in the rear would be better. And if AutoMeter offered the "cobra" gauges in electric I might be tempted to switch from the Classic's that I love. Another thing I am glad I went with is the self cancelling turn signals that came from TriState Motorsports. I think it really improves the look of the steering column. The motor is a stock EFI 5.0L w/o air pump but with cat conv. And the factory wiring harness is not only striped but also shorten in areas. Rebuilding the harness wire by wire was one of the most enjoyable parts of the build, really.
Tim Potts
TPotts@comcast.net
Posted lnj 3/28/03

================================================
20. BMW Carbon Black Metallic

Quote:
It is black under some light conditions and blue under others.

here is a shot, but a dirty one...
Contact Matt at: mattc@beld.net
Posted 4/24/03 lnj

[ December 05, 2003, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Larry N. Johnson ]
Old 12-30-2002, 07:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dizzy Snake Pilot
FFCars Captain

the story behind the color is ariel painted the car. i really really like the color. so the last time i was down to see him i was going to ask him what it was so i could get touch up paint. we are riding in the car and he says, "this is a great color, what color is it?". :\

we think it is a ford color, but apparently he was planning to paint it some different color, but saw a car that was in the paint shop and said "paint it that color".

-james
Old 12-30-2002, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Charter Member

Icon2a

<MARQUEE DIRECTION=right SCROLLAMOUNT=55 height=1></marquee>
<MARQUEE DIRECTION=right SCROLLAMOUNT=10 height=1></marquee>
<MARQUEE DIRECTION=right SCROLLAMOUNT=38 height=1></marquee><TABLE STYLE=position: center; top: 60; left:132;" WIDTH="725" height="85" BORDER="0" BGCOLOR="660033" background="http://www.tristatemotorsports.com/images/snakesmall.gif"><TD valign=center><font color="99ffff" font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size=4><marquee behavior="left"> I purchased an FFR, so I can build, so I can cruise, so I can race, and so I can win!</font color><font color="red"><font size="6"> SO I HOPE!!!</font></font></table></marquee>

<P ALIGN=CENTER><font color="990000"> Thanks Larry, now how about if I make them all blue!!!</font color></P></style></font>
Very Cool Parts Stack Injected Keith Craft 410 Stroker, AFR 205's, Electromotive EMS, Innovate Wideband, CSR Water Pump, MSD Alternator, Quartermaster, TKO 600 Midshift, Flaming River, Auburn Pro, 3:55, Moser Axles, Narrowed 8.8, Baer Eradi-speed Brakes w/polished calipers, 17" Deepdish Billet Specialties, Nitto 255's/315"s DR, FFR 3 link, Fuel Safe Fuel Cell, Dual Rollbars, Powdercoated Frame and Panels, Auto Meter Carbon Fiber, Gas N SS Sidepipes, HID lights, custom dash, Kenwood, Painless....
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2002, 08:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
FFCars Craftsman

Larry, you are thinking just what I'm thinking! I'm doing the blue with white stripes and was thinking about sending it down to Streedrodpainter. He does great work but is really BUSY! I'm not sure I'll be able to get mine in to him to have it done when I want. Anyway, it will be fun to get together and compare notes soon on the builds. Great pictures for ideas in this thread!
Cameron S. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2002, 09:47 PM   #12 (permalink)

I was going to paint mine black, but now...........................it's gonna have to be blue!!

2FAST
FFR 7991 - becoming a 289 FIA with a Mr. Bruce body, 331, Webers, T-5, IRS, Vintage Wheels pin drive wheels, and Goodyear billboards
http://www.bills289fia.com

2FAST4U is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2002, 09:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator

James,
Do you know who painted it?
lnj
==================================
GearHead,
You are too, too, much!
lnj
===================================
Cameron ,
You can send the body separate to SRP so he has time. There is curing, etc. that takes time. He needs about 7 weeks ideally.
lnj
2Fast4You
I like black ones, too. The trouble is, a Cobra looks good in any color!
lnj

[ December 30, 2002, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Larry N. Johnson ]
Old 12-31-2002, 12:10 AM   #14 (permalink)

Larry I doubt that Eric will discloses any info on his color combo. He made me swear to secrecy and made me take a blood oth
Metal-Morphous is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2002, 12:17 AM   #15 (permalink)

Indigo Blue Metallic (Chevy) & Artic Silver (Porsche)

Old 12-31-2002, 12:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
FFCobra Master Craftsman
FFCars Master Craftsman

Larry
A while back someone had a post with a car painted a lighter shade of blue that caught my eye. It is a newer VW color called techno blue. It is similar to guardsman blue but with some pearl and metallic added. It belongs to Duane at online cobra
TEC
http://www.onlinecobra.com/images/Ho...e/DSCF0013.JPG

I managed to post a picture three replies below!

[ December 30, 2002, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Tim Cronin ]

\"To err is human. It takes a computer to really foul things up\"
FFR 3674:Levy racing stage 3 motor and T-5Z Trans.Go-kart stage ,3link, 3.55 gears,Smith\'s gauges,Cobra R Wheels,body at SRP\'s, color will be Brittany Blue w/ pearl white stripes Build Site
Tim Cronin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2002, 12:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
FFCobra Craftsman
FFCars Craftsman

Larry....we gotta get you a better shot of Guardsman Blue (first item, mag reprint).
...that ain't Guardsman
Old 12-31-2002, 12:46 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dizzy Snake Pilot
FFCars Captain

larry,

ariel shot it in mike's driveway as i recall. he just had the paint mixed based on this mystery "paint code donor car".

-james
Old 12-31-2002, 01:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
FFCobra Master Craftsman
FFCars Master Craftsman

VW Techno Blue

[ December 30, 2002, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Tim Cronin ]

\"To err is human. It takes a computer to really foul things up\"
FFR 3674:Levy racing stage 3 motor and T-5Z Trans.Go-kart stage ,3link, 3.55 gears,Smith\'s gauges,Cobra R Wheels,body at SRP\'s, color will be Brittany Blue w/ pearl white stripes Build Site
Tim Cronin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2002, 01:43 AM   #20 (permalink)
Caress of Steel

We need one of these for the various shades of red as well. Nice work.
Joe Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2002, 02:55 AM   #21 (permalink)
FFCars Master Craftsman

Brand - R+M
blue - CMXM1065A
silver - CMXM4559A

Eric
Eric Jacobs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2002, 03:09 AM   #22 (permalink)
Administrator

Another Viper Blue!

[ December 30, 2002, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: David Borden ]
David Borden is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2002, 04:34 AM   #23 (permalink)
THRAMP-master
FFCars Captain

Excellent idea! This "consolidated" resource should be great for people like me who knew it was going to be blue, but agonized for months over exactly WHICH blue....
Old 12-31-2002, 05:13 AM   #24 (permalink)
Administrator

bwana50,
Your car was one of the insprations!
lnj
Tim Cronin
That picture of the VW Techno blue Cobra...that is awesome! Thanks. Wish it were smaller, more like 640 pixels wide.
lnj
James Creasy
That Picture of the Month beautiful car that you have, that Ariel had painted the mystery color...I wonder if it might be a BMW dark blue? I have a dark blue 740iL, 1995, that has those little flecks of color in it. Do you think it might be possible?
lnj

[ December 31, 2002, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Larry N. Johnson ]
Old 12-31-2002, 07:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dizzy Snake Pilot
FFCars Captain

ariel told me it was an SUV, possibly an explorer, but none were painted in a similar blue in 96-98.

-james
Old 12-31-2002, 07:26 AM   #26 (permalink)
Dizzy Snake Pilot
FFCars Captain

one more, im so baaaad!

[ December 31, 2002, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: Ophitoxaemia ]
Old 12-31-2002, 05:40 PM   #27 (permalink)
Administrator

Ron

You say that the article of CSX 3002 is not Guardsman?
Wow, I almost made that decision based on that color.
Can you please expedite getting a better picture?

Many thanks in advance
lnj
===========================================
James Creasy

Could this be the "mystery color" of your car?

Ford Expedition 2000 Midnight Blue?

[ January 22, 2007, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Larry N. Johnson ]
Old 01-14-2003, 06:13 PM   #28 (permalink)

Garage
Thumbs up

Thanks everyone, this is exactly what I was looking for. I should be able to find my color within these choices. [img]graemlins/blue2.gif[/img]

MK 3.1, IRS,Koni,Wilwood 4WDB,Wilwood pedals, Quick rel steering wheel, 500HP/427ci(351W)/TKO600 5sp,17" AR Cobra III
Still building... but I'm now on the road
B.A.R exam passed, got my plates 09-28-11

Currently in the stable:
2004 Nissan Titan 2x4
1965 MK 3.1 Roadster (427W/TKO600)
1968 Mustang conv 302/C4 (bought in 86')
1968 Mustang Fastback (coupe conversion) 5.0 EFI/T5, Wilwood (For Sale)
2001 Paint (1 HP)
In search of the next project. :D
Wifes
2005 Mazda 3
1999 Corvette conv
2007 Palomino (1 HP)
Matstng is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2003, 06:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
Administrator

[ March 10, 2003, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Larry N. Johnson ]
Old 01-14-2003, 08:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor & Admin

Garage
I know what color James car is

The X-Terminator - Twin Turbos feeding a Supercharged 4.6 DOHC
Wayne Presley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement