Early Registration Discount for Fastlane Classic ends May 1, 2012
May 1, 2012 is the deadline to for all those wanting to take advantage of the early registration. Any registration received after Midnight May 1, 2012 will be subject to the higher rate of $370.00 for Sat and Sun participation.
For those wishing to take advantage of the early registration go to our web site fastlaneclassiccars.com the registration form is the red link in the upper middle of the screen.
Answers to some questions I have fielded this past week:
1. Camping facilities are available at the track complete with showers and restrooms for those wishing to camp. Discount rates of $89 per night plus 2 breakfasts are availiable at the Southern Hills Hilton for those wishing a little more refined lodging facility. Of course there are dozens of other hotels in the area (Baymount, Tulsa Select, Marriott, Hyatt, etc)
2. The track has a full restaurant that serves "Excellent" breakfast and lunch.
3. Fuel air and a complete speed shop is available at the track.
4. Driving instructors will be available for those wishes to improve their skills
5. Racing helmets can be rented for those who either do not have a hemet or their helmet is not 2005 or newer (no motorcycle helmets are allowed).
6. Driving suits are not required but long sleeve cotton shirts and long cotton pants are.
7. Saturday drivers meeting starts promptly at 8:00 am-all drivers MUST attend.
8. Thursday and Friday are optional days for Test and Tune purposes. Cost for those participating in the Sat and Sun event will be $100 for each day. Those drivers only wishing to participate in the TEST N TUNE cost will be $175.00 per day (Thursday and Friday is a Hallett Event and considerations were given to those participating in our Sat and Sun event. Driving instructors will be available all four days for those wishing to improve their skills).
If you have any questions Please give me a call at 918-633-5336
Sunshine and 110 gets me going