Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Winter Dinner @ Salem Cross Inn

2K views 43 replies 10 participants last post by  Cory L. 
#1 ·
Hello,
I'm putting out some dates for the winter dinner. The dates will be the Saturdays in Febuary.
Feb 6
Let us know what dates work for everyone. Then people can buy their tickets for that corresponding date. I know it's early but these dates fill up fairly quickly. We had fun last year, and it helps break up the winter. Plus we can start the nominations for the yearly dysfunctional award. (TAK).
Looking forward to a great time.

Cory and Lisa

http://salemcrossinn.com/events/dining-events/fireplace-feast/

#30 ·
I'm already thinking about that giant bowl of whipped cream!

Shawn D

#31 ·
Cory,I have two extra tickets. If some one needs them i might be persuaded to give them up. I sorta figured some one would screw up and not order in time... Let me know.
Bill

#32 ·
Shawn unfortunately they stopped doing the whipped cream due to dairy allergies.

Bill hopefully someone will want the tickets.

Hope everyone is well.

Cory

#33 ·
I have two extra tickets,thought somebody might need them. If some one wants them they are available,or I bring my BIL and his wife. Let me know. Bill

#34 ·
Tickets are gone!

#38 ·
-23 with the wind chill at 6PM. Make room next to the fireplace!!

Shawn and Ang

#43 ·
Ang and I had great time. Look forward to the next one!

Shawn and Angela

#44 ·
Always great to see everyone! We are glad that people enjoy's this place. We had a great time and look forward to some more get together's, and breakfast runs.
See everyone soon.

Cory and Lisa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.