Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Tonneau Cover

For Sale: 
2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  G-Pete 
#1 · (Edited)
Tonneau Cover SOLD

Never used Tonneau cover. This cover came with the car when I bought it last year and I have no need for it. The Cover includes hardware, but no packaging, for Mk-III, single roll bar, and zipper in the middle. $250 shipped CONUS, or save $50 and P/U in North GA mountains Ellijay GA.

Dropped the price $150+S&H or a bit less and picked up. SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry for taking so long. I've been watching the PM on the forums and haven't been back here to the actual For Sale. Are you still interested in the Tonneau and want a Pic?

Buck

#6 ·
What seats?

i HAVE HI-BACKS

#7 ·
Bump

Well I'm tired of this tonneau cover hanging around. $150 + S&H or a bit less If picked up here in N GA.

Buck

#8 ·
Again, what seats?

#9 ·
If it's the FFR tonneau, which is what it sounds like, you can't use it with high back seats. You could probably have it modified by a boat top place. I had mine modified to accept a passenger side roll bar for only $50.

$150 is a really good price for the FFR one. Very good quality material.

#10 ·
Chepsk8

Sorry for not answering you the first time. I guess I didn't understand what you were asking. AC Bill is correct. This is an FFR Tonneau for the classic low back seats with a zip down the middle and one drivers roll bar. It is new and not been fitted. Hardware is included. You have high back seats so modification would be required. I added a picture to the original ad but I see it is gone now, dunno what happened to it.

Buck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.