Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Dannmar MaxJax 2-Post Lift

For Sale: 
1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  cfehrenb 
#1 · (Edited)
*** SOLD *** Dannmar MaxJax 2-Post Lift

I’m selling my MaxJax portable 2-post system. This is the perfect lift setup for a garage with typical 8-9 foot ceiling heights. This lift was used to finish Mk4 #7750 and nearly the complete build for Mk4 #8674. I can’t tell you how much difference there is building and later maintaining your ride using a lift versus the usual jack stands. Rather than trying to describe, you can see all the details here: MaxJax Portable Two Post Lift.

The lift is just over 2 years old and is in like new condition with everything working as it should. It’s completely assembled (not a small task) and ready to bolt to your floor and use. Because of the lower capacity (6,000 lbs, plenty for anything built here) and height, if you have decent concrete it will be fine. Only needs 120 volts. The columns are easy to unbolt and move out of the way when not used. The hydraulic hoses have quick connects. I’m selling because due to our recent move to a different house, I now have a much larger garage with a 13-foot ceiling. So planning to install a full size 2-post system.

New prices start around $2,000 plus shipping, tax, assembly, etc. Asking $1,500 and can deliver within reasonable distance of SE Michigan. Likely only a local sale makes sense due to weight (over 800 lbs) and size.

Couple pics in use.

See less See more
#2 ·
Several inquiries, but still available. Completely understand that mostly only local delivery (e.g. southern Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, maybe Illinois) limits the market. But that's the only thing that makes sense. One bump and I'll start trying some other channels. Thanks for looking.

#4 ·
In theory, yes I could install two lifts. 950+ square feet. But my plan is to only use half for my toys, and the other half for our DD plus tractor, yard stuff, snow blower, etc. One lift is plenty for my needs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.