I'm building a MK IV, so I am selling the very nice professionally built Cobra sitting in my garage. This is a solidly built car with all the best parts. Runs great, drives great, everything works as it should. only 2100 miles! Titled and ready to go.
- Classic Roadsters frame with the higher quality Excalibur Cobra body.
- Metallic racing green with gold stripes and tan leather interior, striking color combo.
- Built 351 Windsor, 1972 block.
- Dart heads, Edelbrock carb, MSD ignition and distributor, roller cam, roller tip rockers, ported and polished, blueprinted and balanced.
- Mildon deep sump pan and functional oil cooler.
- Jet coated 4 into 4 headers.
- Stainless exhaust.
- Wilwood power disk's all around.
- Aluminum Radiator
- Tremec 3550 5 speed.
- Ford 9" with positraction.
- Halibrand style wheels with faux knock-ons.
- front and rear sway bars.
- Stainless Steel tile steering wheel with wood rimmed wheel.
- All electric Classic instruments with programmable speedo.
- Pioneer deck with CD/USB/ipod controls and remote. Kicker Amp and kenwood 6 x 9's.
- Saddle leather interior with matching carpet, 4 point harnesses.
- wood dash, with small glove box, looks great!
This is a well done car and a great driver. Color combo is unique and really gets compliments.
Located in Reno, NV.
$32k, which i believe is a very fair price for the car.