Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Need prayer/ good thoughts

2K views 36 replies 29 participants last post by  phileas_fogg 
#1 ·
Two years ago my 86 year old father went under the knife for an aortic disection and annurism. He made it through with flying colors! Now I sit by his bed wondering if he'll se the sun again. He was out enjoying the nice weather and collapsed. After cardiac arrest, he's alive. Now we wait. I'm not an over religious man, but believe in the power of prayer and energy.
Any help sure couldn't hurt!
Thank you, Sten?

#29 ·
Having just undergone another cardiac by-pass surgery myself, you have my deepest hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery for you Dad.

Prayers sent, they do help . . . and will continue sending them for you, your family and him.

Doc :beerchug:

#31 ·
Yesterday afternoon, The finest man I've ever known passed from this life to the next. Though it breaks my heart that he is gone from my sight, I know that he is in a much better place with others that love him as much as we do! I'm so glad that my son and daughter were able to come in from across the globe to see him before his passing.
Thank you all for your kind and supportive wishes, Sten and the Johnson family.

Attachments

#36 ·
Sorry for your loss, Sten. You still have my prayers and best wishes!

Frank B

#37 ·
I wish you and yours peace.

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.