Just for fun. Post a photo of your 4 legged build partner and best friend. - Page 2 - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

1Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 02:05 AM

Max. Hasn't rode in the cobra and probably won't but has helped worked on it....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 06:06 AM
Seņor Meember
FFCars Craftsman

Mario

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FFR MKIV #7608 Complete kit w/IRS
Dart 427 w/Pro 1 CNC 210cc heads, 490rwhp/459rwtq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #33 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 07:37 AM

My girl Trinket, a 5 year young American Staffordshire Terrier, rescued as un-adoptable from a high-kill shelter. Loves every single person she has ever met. And loves to ride.
I think I'm gonna need some Doggles.

post #34 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post

Mario
that is awesome....

post #35 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 12:09 AM

My Co-Pilot

He was beside me for the whole build, now just wants to go for rides.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (14.0 KB, 61 views)
post #36 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 01:56 AM Thread Starter

Now THAT is a nice security system!
post #37 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 08:28 AM
Senior Charter Member

It Got To Be Time...

Today I took Button for her afternoon walk, she did well considering the ailments she has had lately. Later on She went out and did her bathroom duty, got her treat and and went into the back room while we watched a movie. We found her sitting against the hall, wall not able to move either leg on her right side, she couldn't stand or walk. We took her to the all night pet hospital. They thought that she might have suffered a stroke and had some circulation blockage, there was nothing they could do.

Not wanting to see her suffer any longer we had her put to sleep. Got home about midnight and haven't had a dry eye since.

Rick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRZN 427 View Post
This was taken a few years back but she still looks about the same. She has now lost her hearing and most of her sight, she is 16 now.

Driving a car like this is about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on.

"Too Much Is Just Right" $helby
post #38 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 12:54 PM Thread Starter

Rick, I'm so sorry to hear about Button. We should all be so lucky to have 16yrs with our 4 legged friends. Can't begin to imagine how many memories you must have with her. They will never leave you.
post #39 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 05:22 PM

This a rare photo of Jack, Sammy and Eddie standing still for 2 seconds.

Only Sammy (grey) will stay in the garage with me all day.
post #40 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 07:28 PM
FFCars Craftsman

Sorry Rick that you had to make that decision. My little buddy, a Pug named Angie, is almost 14 and her back legs are going so I know our time together is short.

Mike, great shot of three amigos.

Kyle

MKIV#8707, Picked-up 09/05/15, 351w, TK600, QF680, 15" Halibrands, PS, Wilwoods, Gas-N Headers & Sidepipes, Viking Blue with ith Wimbledon White stripes. First start 03/25/16. First go-cart 04/01/16. Registered and on the road 07/15/16! Painted 03/15/17.
post #41 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRZN 427 View Post
Got home about midnight...
Rick.
I'm sorry, Rick. Its so hard to see them go. A good friend once told me, "The only thing wrong with dogs is that they just dont live long enough." Maybe Button is playing with my old buddy, Moose. Peace...
post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 01:19 AM

Sorry for your loss Rick! I understand you pain.
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 10:13 PM

Garage
Rick,

Sorry to hear about Button. I have felt the loss enough times to know it's never easy. Remember better times with her and you'll end up with that smile she always worked so hard to provoke

Sean

MK 3.5 (MK IV body retrofit to MK III chassis) 351W stroked & poked to 396 c.i., custom EFI, 4 into 4's, 3link, 3.73, 15" Halibrand replicas, SAI mod, full bumpers, 2 X roll bars, I˛ electronics, hydroboost, 5-lug, GT front, MK VIII/Cobra rear discs, Levy rear LCA's, Forte front, VPM rear bars, painted by SRP (again!)
post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-22-2017, 06:20 AM
Senior Charter Member

Thanks To All...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It has been two days, the wife and I still think of all the things we would be doing with or for Button at every event of the day.

She was such a little thing but was such a big part of our lives for 16 years. We console each other in our grief, the Forum support is helpful as well.

Take good care of your four legged friends and cherish the time with them. We did have many years of joyful memories with Button.

Thank You, Rick.

When she was younger we traveled with her quite a bit, she ended up not liking to travel and here she is ready to go home.

Driving a car like this is about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on.

"Too Much Is Just Right" $helby
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 03:08 PM
Official OLD GUY
FFCars Captain

Sooo Sad

Rick,

Having been thru that 2 times with my 4-legged best friends, you have my deepest condolences and I feel your loss deeply.

16 years of memories will never leave you as you hold them in your heart . . .

Doc

little block, BIG BLOCK . . .
HUMMMMMMM?
FFR3712K (POPSDRM) in Lost Wages, NV.
MKII, 5.0, "Tubular" GT40-EFI, E-303, T5, 17" 5-Lug Chrome Cobra "R's", Nitto 275/315's, PBR 4 wheel Disks, Full Tubular/Coil-Over suspension, 20:1 Flaming River, 3.73's, 3-Link, Drop Butt mod, Dash forward mod, Custom Footbox Air vents, Extended PS footbox, Custom Turn Signals, Custom 4-into-4 headers, Non-Donor build, Ford Royal Blue Pearl w/ Arctic White stripes.
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 07:50 PM
Ray

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Ray
This is my current garage buddy....

He went to sleep in the garage the first day we brought him home (5-months old at the time.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Archie-13.jpg (179.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Garage.jpg (177.1 KB, 40 views)

If it weren't for physics and law enforcement...I'd be unstoppable!
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 11:23 PM
mg2
FFCars Craftsman

post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg2 View Post
How funny! I thought the danes were the only ones that did that. Maiden is always sitting on benches, on my lap, or in a chair in the waiting room at the vet.

Last edited by mjpesky; 02-25-2017 at 10:34 AM.
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 09:18 PM

Facebook Build Album:

Build Thread:

Ford Racing 427 / TKO600 / 3.55:1 / Sterling Grey Metalic / Black / Red
Sponsored Links
Advertisement