Hey Miller - Page 2 - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

3Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 03:23 PM

I'm laboring away on coupe #730 if you could hold on the free paint job for a year? The only thing I've ever one was a giant teddy bear when I was about 7. Re-gifted it to a middle school 'girlfriend' for Christmas a couple years later though...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Not a waxer

Well Batty this is gaining some momentum but has a long way to go to catch up to the thorn in your side "42 cent upgrade" O-ring thread currently at 4,597 views. That's gonna' be ratcheting up though 'cause all of the Bastages are going to be searching it out to see what the hell that's about. See what I did there---it'll take more than just one free paint job to catch up

Captain O

Mk3 #5946 build pics w/text

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mk4 #7276 "indy14" Build thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mk4 Bodywork thread

post #33 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 03:51 PM

I was wondering... is there a bowl of goldfish on the seat of that car?

post #34 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 03:58 PM

HAHA, daring us to come to this thread? After calling us bastages? Well, I've been here more than once, and will probably come back again. As Terrell Owens said, bring your popcorn, cause this is gonna be good!!

Y'all are too funny! Now, if you could only do a decent job on our cars, now THAT would be something worth coming here for!! ;-o)

Regards,

Steve
post #35 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steno View Post
I was wondering... is there a bowl of goldfish on the seat of that car?
Probably not..... but the Bat said he chased some rattlesnakes out of my coupe with a .410 shotgun.
post #36 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKleiner View Post
Well Batty this is gaining some momentum but has a long way to go to catch up to the thorn in your side "42 cent upgrade" O-ring thread currently at 4,597 views. That's gonna' be ratcheting up though 'cause all of the Bastages are going to be searching it out to see what the hell that's about. See what I did there---it'll take more than just one free paint job to catch up

Captain O
I don't want a free paint job, but a 42 cent paint job, I'd be interested in
post #37 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 08:20 PM

I don't personally know either one of you, but by the title I had a hunch it would be from the "O-Ring King" and be funny. I was correct.
post #38 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Junior Charter Member

Free Paint...I'm Listening?
post #39 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 09:09 PM

If I've peeped twice, and then peep again, do I have to reply a total of three times? Asking for a friend...

John

MK IV Roadster #8631
Ford 302, Holley Terminator EFI, T5z, 3.55 Rear End, IRS, 17” Halibrand Replicas (9” front, 10.5” rear), Fast Freddie’s Power Steering, F5 Wilwood Brakes, FFMetal’s Firewall Forward, Forte’s Hydraulic Clutch & Throttle Linkage

post #40 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 09:46 PM
FFCars Craftsman

*caught* And I am not ashamed to admit I just wanted a good laugh at your expense, Jeff.

You 'might' give away a free paint job? Is the chance of giving away a paint job similar to the probability of a moon sized asteroid striking the earth tomorrow and turning our planet and everything on it into a cloud of plasma?

Ohhh well, throw my name in the hat. Mk4, registered and driving in gel coat, ready for body/paint!

Brian's Build thread:

MK4, Coyote, TR-3650, 3-link, power steering/brakes, ABS
post #41 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Well Used Member

Free paint, huh? I'm not falling for that one. That's the oldest trick in the book. I'm lining up to PAY the Bat-Magician for one of his Bat-Magic paint jobs so he can be successful and prosperous, and be around to post on the forums forever. That way I'll get free Bat-advice for the rest of my life. Whoops, did I say free advice? Maybe that's the oldest trick in the book.

Anyway, I keep coming back just to look at that pic in post 1. I can't not laugh at looking at that poor thing. And to think, someone, somewhere, at sometime was really proud of that thing. Good for him.

If Brute Force doesn't work, you're not using enough of it.

Bought a partially completed MK4
The Basic Stuff: MK4 Complete Kit #8439.
The Extra Stuff: Wilwood's, 17" Halibrands, Stainless Brake/Fuel Lines, Breeze shroud & Battery mount,
The Old Fart Stuff: Heater, Seat Heaters, Footbox Fresh Air, Stereo, Keyless ignition, Power Steering, Hyd Clutch
The Young and Dumb Stuff: 427w Dart, TKO600, 3 link Moser M9/Ford 9", 3.5:1, Eaton TruTrac Posi

Last edited by Boat737; 02-10-2017 at 12:01 AM.
post #42 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Junior Charter Member

Ok, wait...if the Bat-Javelin is what Da Bat drives...then what does Kleiner drive? Anybody got a pic of that???

Mk3 F5R4937, Carb'd 460BB, C4, 3-link, A/C, APE Hardtop

Last edited by CobraFan460; 02-09-2017 at 10:44 PM. Reason: spellink...spelling...again
post #43 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 10:25 PM
FFCars Major

Quote:

Captain O
I think what is needed is a link to said post.
post #44 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 10:43 PM

Curiosity got this cat as well! Figured Jeff had found some coupons for a box-O-wine or something.

Cheers, Rod

"Can you imagine?!"

post #45 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 11:32 PM
FFCars Master Craftsman

when the Bat is involved there is always fun going on so had to check it out.
Oh yea a new gen 3 coupe coming to Alberta and it will need paint ..... road trip?
David W

FFR-4874 Mk ll, 3 bar coilovers, 5.0 with Edelbrock heads, RPM ll intake, 70mm TB, 24lb injectors, bullit replicas. Registered Aug 04, Lexus Indigo ink, silver stripes. Dec 06 POM
post #46 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 02:14 AM
Cobra Colorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraFan460 View Post
Ok, wait...if the Bat-Javelin is what Da Bat drives...then what does Kleiner drive? Anybody got a pic of that???
Basically it's a turd with a sissy bar and a thumb bell on the ape hanger handle bars......did I get that right Kleiner ?....OH! AND IT'S A STEP THROUGH HE GOT HANDED DOWN FROM A GIRL !!!now that right there is a squadron...bes watch ya sef boy !

Drink me handsome and take me home....Bartender, I'd like to buy the little lady a drink...better make it a double.
post #47 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 02:18 AM
Cobra Colorist

OH ! and Kleiner... I WILL SEE YOUR O-RING AND RAIS........WHOA! that does not sound right....

Drink me handsome and take me home....Bartender, I'd like to buy the little lady a drink...better make it a double.
post #48 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 02:28 AM Thread Starter
Not a waxer

Still honked off about me beating you to the punch on the untapped O ring market aint ya'...

Does this mean you don't want to play Hot Wheels after all?
I've got a big beach ball, some habanero jelly and a gallon of solvent based clear just waiting for you to come on over---it's going to be a PARTY

Captain

Mk4 Bodywork thread

post #49 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 02:58 AM
Cobra Colorist

Oh hell no! I still wanna play Hot Wheels and perv on Wendy Peffercorn at the public pool.....meetcha at the sandlot......ya killin kleiner, ya killin me!!!

post #50 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 03:23 AM Thread Starter
Not a waxer

Mmmmmm....Wendy....

You know why they call her Wendy don't ya'....

Captain

Mk4 Bodywork thread

post #51 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 01:26 PM

This just keeps getting better!!!

FFR MK4 #8317, 393 Cleveland, Lunati VooDoo solid roller, CHI 3V heads and intake, TKO 600, Std roadster seats, 8.8 3.55 diff, 17" Halibrand replica wheels, Ford "Magnetic Metallic", silver ghost stripe.
post #52 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 01:39 PM
Cobra Colorist

Quote:
Mmmmmm....Wendy....

Captain
REALLY !! I have one dream that keeps me going every day and you have to rip it away from me....besides, she's really old by now. She's like, like, YOUR AGE !!!

post #53 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Not a waxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.miller View Post
...besides, she's really old by now. She's like, like, YOUR AGE !!!
Awwwww man, you just had to go there didn't you I didn't think you'd stoop THAT low especially with my Birthday coming up in a couple weeks. I'm hurt but no hard feelings...just to show that I still love ya' I'll be sending you a good sized hunk of my "special" Birthday cake. By the way, you have indoor facilities at the cave now, right? It might be a good idea to stay close by after enjoying the cake. Just sayin'...

Captain

Mk4 Bodywork thread

post #54 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 03:30 PM

Wink

Quote:
Mmmmmm....Wendy....

Captain
Howard Johnson knows!!!

FFR 5136-Donor 5.0,donor guages,z-spec,4-link w/coilovers,TFS street,C&L 73maf,BBK 70 tb,17"cobra "R" on BFG kdw's
post #55 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 04:08 PM

Garage
I don't need any cars painted ... well may be the GT350 ... but I had to see what Kleiner (Jeff-central) had to post about Da Bat (Jeff-left coast). Glad I did though 'cause you fargin' ice holes are reaaallly makin' me fargin' laugh reading alla dis nonsense

~Bruce

7/22/2013 Ordered
11/8/2013 Delivered
10/2/2014 First Start & Go Kart
7/22/2015 Painted, Licensed & street legal

400Hp 351W, TKO600, 3.27 3-link
post #56 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 04:07 AM
Senior Charter Member
FFCars Craftsman

'hic' <drink><tequila><free> yeah...har har har!!!! </drink></tequila></free>

One of the last Mark II's, FFR complete date 5/8/04, delivery date 5/23/04, donor-'93 Mustang GT. Yes, that is me in my Avatar. :)

Drivin' the hell out of it in gelcoat!!!
post #57 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 04:58 AM
Senior Charter Member

Caught looking...

Ok Bat I'll buy a raffle ticket...Free might be asking too much, but I'll be down looking for a deal eventually. Sure hope you don't refuse an ol' Mk II.

Yep, still building a Mk II
post #58 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 12:43 PM
FFCars Craftsman

Aren't Jeff and Jeff one in the same? They both do awesome paint jobs, they both give great build advice, they both have an o-ring fetish. Perhaps they have been fooling us all along? Anyone have a picture of them together to prove otherwise?

Kyle

MKIV#8707, Picked-up 09/05/15, 351w, TK600, QF680, 15" Halibrands, PS, Wilwoods, Gas-N Headers & Sidepipes, Viking Blue with ith Wimbledon White stripes. First start 03/25/16. First go-cart 04/01/16. Registered and on the road 07/15/16!
post #59 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 02:01 PM
FFCars Major

What really needs to happen here, is a contest to see which of the Jeff's can give the BEST free paint job.
post #60 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 02:46 PM

Did someone mention free paint job?
Maybe my GT40 won't get a "DipYourCar" hose job afterall!!!

Regards - Randy

Racecar Fab/Support
GT40 331 - Weber IDAs, G50 5spd
69 Camaro SS 4spd
2017 Ford Raptor / 2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
My GT-40 Build Site:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement