Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Insured, Tagged, and Titled!

854 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  JKleiner 
#1 · (Edited)
Went and got my vin tag installed this week, and strolled over to the Troy Title office.

Everyone there is super nice and quick. No one even looked at the car to check lights, wipers, parking brake, etc. Handed them the receipts for the big stuff, paid my taxes, and got my title.

Tags were just as easy. I have standard tags on my car, no emissions testing where I'm at.

Celebrated with a trip to White Castle :grin2:

Wife and I have only put a couple hundred miles on it in the last few days. Lots of people taking pics and asking questions already!

Will

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yep; that's a beautiful shade of blue. Well done!

#5 ·
Looks great! I love the no stripe look, and that is a great shade of blue. Now it's time to enjoy the ride.

#7 ·
Congrats! Looks awesome.

#8 ·
Thanks for the compliments! The car is a ton of fun to drive.

Those are some very custom spats! LOL, I had to get something on there before I drove much. I went on a very short cruise before I had them covered and already had a few chips :frown2:

I need to chase down some of the 3m spray on clear bra.

Will

#9 ·
So, THAT'S why you chose that color...the spats blend well! :grin2: Beautiful car! Enjoy the ride!

#11 ·
Showed my wife the picture of your car, and she wants to know the color name & paint code.

Oh boy...

#12 ·
Showed my wife the picture of your car, and she wants to know the color name & paint code.
Looks like Will has been too busy driving to answer so I will since I painted it ;)

Toyota Speedway Blue (code 8P1).

Cheers,
Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.