Factory Five Racing Forum banner

7469 Almost ready for graduation

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  PhoneGuy 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#2 ·
Absolutely Stunning! Well done, its a proud time for us new graduates!!

#7 ·
Great looking car! What is holding the trunk lid open? I can't tell from the picture.
Andrew

#8 ·
It is Mike Everson's trunk support kit great setup and easy to install.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. We went out for a ride this afternoon and took some pictures and I just had to share them. There are still a few things to complete before it is a full graduate - yes, I know they are never really done, but I want to get my punch list completed.

Still pinching myself when I open the garage door. :)

#9 · (Edited)
Amazing

Bob

The roadster looks amazing. Hard to believe you are almost done. I have not even ordered my engine yet. Heck, I am still working on the dash wiring.

Congrats and keep the pictures coming.

I so wish you lived on the west coast.

I did not realize you got 1 of 15. 15 of 15 would not look as cool on my license plate :)

#13 ·
Bob

The roadster looks amazing. Hard to believe you are almost done. I have not even ordered my engine yet. Heck, I am still working on the dash wiring.

Congrats and keep the pictures coming.

I so wish you lived on the west coast.

I did not realize you got 1 of 15. 15 of 15 would not look as cool on my license plate :)
I actually got 3 of 15 but ONEOF15 means the same thing. It is funny how it can be interpreted. I stopped at a stop light the other day and a woman pulls up and asks what kind of car, etc. etc. we had a nice stop light conversation and then she says to me, "so your 1 of 15 aye, well I am 1 of 9". I pulled away and then realized what she meant. I laughed and in all honesty her 1 of 9 is a lot more unique/important then my 1 of 15.

Here is another photo. I tried to polish them as good as you would have. Your CNC reservoir is of the finest!

#11 ·
Looks great, beautiful paint job. I like the side panels in the engine compartment, if FFMetal made those I bet he would sell a bunch! Good Luck with the punch list!

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.