33 LS1/T56 Build - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum
'33 Hot Rod Forum sponsored by classic E/T Wheels · Call (510) 895-8880
FFCars.com Forums Advertisers Build Sites FFR FAQ Gallery
Go Back   FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum > Factory Five Racing '33 Hot Rod > Factory Five '33 Hot Rod Forum Sponsored by E/T Wheels
Register Garage iTrader FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read




Thanks Tree3Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Display Modes
Old 02-22-2017, 05:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
33 LS1/T56 Build

Hello everyone! Long time lurker on the forum, finally have started my own build. The car is a Factory Five 33 Hot Rod kit which will be powered by a GM LS1,T56 transmission, and Ford 8.8 three link rear end. Here is a video describing the details of the project and I will be vlogging the entire build of the car. Please subscribe to the Youtube channel to see the build progress. There is also pictures of the build on my Instagram @dizzymarcus. I will also be posting the new videos here. Let me know what you think, thanks!


Wakeboardnsd thanked this.

Last edited by S13; 03-06-2017 at 12:47 AM..
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2017, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26

Last edited by S13; 03-06-2017 at 12:45 AM..
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2017, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26

Last edited by S13; 03-06-2017 at 12:45 AM..
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2017, 07:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6
I think something is wrong with the YouTube link. I can't open it
Wakeboardnsd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2017, 09:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeboardnsd View Post
I think something is wrong with the YouTube link. I can't open it
Is it working now?
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2017, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13 View Post
Is it working now?


It's probably my phone. I'll try it again tonight on the computer. Really just lurking here. Still trying to convince the wife we need a 33
Wakeboardnsd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2017, 07:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13 View Post
Is it working now?
Sorry, not working for me either - Chrome browser FWIW.
progmgr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2017, 12:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by progmgr View Post
Sorry, not working for me either - Chrome browser FWIW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeboardnsd View Post
It's probably my phone. I'll try it again tonight on the computer. Really just lurking here. Still trying to convince the wife we need a 33
I think I have it properly embedded now. It shows up for me when I use Chrome and Safari. Let me know if its working for you? Thanks!
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2017, 05:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2017, 02:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 36
great job hosers! subscribed ! - but I suspect there will be some here that may not appreciate your colorful commentary........:
sread is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2017, 11:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 34
Working great with IE, will try later with Chrome browser. Great videos! Glad to see mine is not the only build with a profane running commentary.
Keith
progmgr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2017, 12:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
daveS53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Loveland, CO
Posts: 304
With a powder coated chassis, I'd think that most builders would only put the car together once, but I see rusted and bare metal parts being installed, that will later have to be removed for paint or powder coat.

I built my '37 Oze twice. The first time with no paint anywhere, just to test the car, since it came with plenty of suspension problems. Not everything was operational, but it was tagged and titled. After 1200 miles of testing driving, I finished the extensive body work, then tore the whole thing down for paint and reassembly. That last phase took about 1500 hours.
daveS53 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2017, 09:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by progmgr View Post
Working great with IE, will try later with Chrome browser. Great videos! Glad to see mine is not the only build with a profane running commentary.
Keith
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveS53 View Post
With a powder coated chassis, I'd think that most builders would only put the car together once, but I see rusted and bare metal parts being installed, that will later have to be removed for paint or powder coat.

I built my '37 Oze twice. The first time with no paint anywhere, just to test the car, since it came with plenty of suspension problems. Not everything was operational, but it was tagged and titled. After 1200 miles of testing driving, I finished the extensive body work, then tore the whole thing down for paint and reassembly. That last phase took about 1500 hours.
Yes the car will be getting taken apart to paint and powder coat a bunch of things before final assembly. In hindsight getting the frame powder coated at the factory was a mistake. You'll see in a future video why. I am going to have to re-powdercoat the frame haha.
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2017, 04:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2017, 09:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
FFCobra Master Craftsman
FFCars Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Bonners Ferry, Idaho
Posts: 4,435
Certainly applaud your efforts on the video. I would however, caution builders watching the series to keep in mind that you really need to search different build pages and ready as many posts as you can before you start. There are many, many facets of the build that are not totally correct or not adequately covered in the manual. You can build the car using the manual but you WILL run into problems and the end result will not be as high a quality build that it could be avoiding various steps in the manual.

As an example, the firewall passenger footbox can be ever so slightly modified to avoid grinding a bunch of material off the upper firewall, passenger side, to get the body to fit correctly.

I hope I'm not offending anyone, but I build and supply custom parts for this car and get calls monthly for orders and those that have been here for awhile know they can call 24/7 and get help with their build or just BS about their build. Having said that, some builders have more experience than others and I get many calls monthly from those less experienced asking questions. I am more than happy to do so but mention this because the conversation always leads to areas of the build that are either lacking or simply not totally correct in the manual. Interestingly, the conversations usually follow the same outline because many problems are common to every build and not covered in the manual.

I'm simply saying if you build per the manual your car will have errors built into it that can be avoided with some research. That said, your efforts are appreciated. Videos that enhance the manual such as Erik Hansens Door fit videos are extremely helpful to new builders. At the end of the day, we are all in this together and just want our cars completed and completed to the highest level we can achieve.

Again, I mean no harm or disrespect.

Tim Whittaker
Kootenai Valley Customs
Tim Whittaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2017, 09:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Whittaker View Post
Certainly applaud your efforts on the video. I would however, caution builders watching the series to keep in mind that you really need to search different build pages and ready as many posts as you can before you start. There are many, many facets of the build that are not totally correct or not adequately covered in the manual. You can build the car using the manual but you WILL run into problems and the end result will not be as high a quality build that it could be avoiding various steps in the manual.

As an example, the firewall passenger footbox can be ever so slightly modified to avoid grinding a bunch of material off the upper firewall, passenger side, to get the body to fit correctly.

I hope I'm not offending anyone, but I build and supply custom parts for this car and get calls monthly for orders and those that have been here for awhile know they can call 24/7 and get help with their build or just BS about their build. Having said that, some builders have more experience than others and I get many calls monthly from those less experienced asking questions. I am more than happy to do so but mention this because the conversation always leads to areas of the build that are either lacking or simply not totally correct in the manual. Interestingly, the conversations usually follow the same outline because many problems are common to every build and not covered in the manual.

I'm simply saying if you build per the manual your car will have errors built into it that can be avoided with some research. That said, your efforts are appreciated. Videos that enhance the manual such as Erik Hansens Door fit videos are extremely helpful to new builders. At the end of the day, we are all in this together and just want our cars completed and completed to the highest level we can achieve.

Again, I mean no harm or disrespect.

Tim Whittaker
Kootenai Valley Customs
Thanks for the input. Yes these videos are more just a general guide of the build process. There are countless hours of research, testing, trial and error that the videos do not include for entertainment purposes. These videos should just be one small element of the research process before attempting a build like this.
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2017, 11:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
FFCobra Master Craftsman
FFCars Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Bonners Ferry, Idaho
Posts: 4,435
The thing about it is that you can go back and edit as you go too.

I have built several airplanes and there are people out there doing the same in that arena as well. It is a real good tool for the first time builder. Erik Hansons videos have help many, many builders and it's appreciated by everyone.

At the end of the day, I hope you end up with something similar for the basic build. I know the guys will appreciate yours as well.

Tim Whittaker
Kootenai Valley Customs
Tim Whittaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 06:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Barrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mornington, Victoria, Australia.
Posts: 119
[QUOTE=Tim Whittaker;5655290]Certainly applaud your efforts on the video. I would however, caution builders watching the series to keep in mind that you really need to search different build pages and ready as many posts as you can before you start. There are many, many facets of the build that are not totally correct or not adequately covered in the manual.

As an example, the firewall passenger footbox can be ever so slightly modified to avoid grinding a bunch of material off the upper firewall, passenger side, to get the body to fit correctly.



Thank you Tim for this timely post. Can I say that if that mod. is not made to the passenger footbox, and instead the builder grinds a bunch of material off the upper firewall, the body will, as a consequence of that never fit correctly. The laser cut firewall sets the correct height for the f/glass cowl and notching the footbox allows the body to be lifted up to sit on top of the firewall and thus be symmetrically in line with the driver's side. Otherwise it will always droop to the passenger side.
Barrel is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 05:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
FFCobra Master Craftsman
FFCars Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Bonners Ferry, Idaho
Posts: 4,435
thanks Barrel. I believe you were one of the first to follow the advice on my post back in 2010 or something like that. I have tried to relate all similar issues to builders when they call to order or just BS about their build. that one simple fix corrects several issues with the firewall and the side to side leveling of the body.

A dozen or so issues that all will face are not covered in the manual. Hell, FFR won't even admit to most of them and will suggest not doing what Barrel outlined above. The beauty of the FFR is that you have a blank canvas to start with but the kit does have a number of areas that need improvement. Unfortunately, it is left to the builder to sort out.

Tim Whittaker
Tim Whittaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 09:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Whittaker View Post
thanks Barrel. I believe you were one of the first to follow the advice on my post back in 2010 or something like that. I have tried to relate all similar issues to builders when they call to order or just BS about their build. that one simple fix corrects several issues with the firewall and the side to side leveling of the body.

A dozen or so issues that all will face are not covered in the manual. Hell, FFR won't even admit to most of them and will suggest not doing what Barrel outlined above. The beauty of the FFR is that you have a blank canvas to start with but the kit does have a number of areas that need improvement. Unfortunately, it is left to the builder to sort out.

Tim Whittaker
I am confused what modification you are suggesting. Do you have a link to your original post or more info?
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 09:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
FFCobra Master Craftsman
FFCars Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Bonners Ferry, Idaho
Posts: 4,435
No link to it that I have. do a search on firewall trimming or using my name, if I remember the post was titled " I wish I had found this sooner" or something to that effect. You and anyone else for that matter, are welcome to call and I can continue the outline I have given to dozens of other builders.

Tim Whittaker
Kootenai Valley Customs
Tim Whittaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 01:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Barrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mornington, Victoria, Australia.
Posts: 119
Here is a picture of the modification. This notch has been lengthened by 1/4 inch so that the forward protruding f/glass arm of the body can be lifted enough so that the lip on the body's cowl can rest on top of the laser cut firewall, and thus side to side symmetry is achieved. You will need to pack a spacer strip under the f/glass door sill as well but that is easy too. NB. My car is right hand drive.
S13 thanked this.

Last edited by Barrel; 03-13-2017 at 01:39 AM..
Barrel is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 01:51 AM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
FFCars Craftsman
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ShawneeKS/KC Burb
Posts: 928
Garage
composite

[QUOTE=Barrel;5656258 You will need to pack a spacer strip under the f/glass door sill as well but that is easy too. [/QUOTE]

I cut a 1/4" X 1 1/4" strip of composite decking material that I had laying around and bonded it to the body where it would normally sit on the pass side chassis bar. The pvc material won't be drawing moisture and causing the chassis to rust and it props the body up to the proper height for the cowl.

There are a lot of 33's out there that didn't have the cowl leveled and when you look at a finished car from the front they really look wonky that way. The majority of the grilles have crooked bars in them too so add that to the front visual and it's really screwy but hard to figure out what's wrong at a glance.
DB
Hemi33
__________________
Dale Berry 7L Hemi33
Buck70 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 02:08 AM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 32
Yes, i had to do both to get body right.
1932 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 09:05 AM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Barrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mornington, Victoria, Australia.
Posts: 119
There are a lot of 33's out there that didn't have the cowl leveled and when you look at a finished car from the front they really look wonky that way. The majority of the grilles have crooked bars in them too so add that to the front visual and it's really screwy but hard to figure out what's wrong at a glance.
DB
Hemi33[/QUOTE]

And here is a view of a crooked grille and the the newer replacement grille we needed to purchase to get past this problem.
S13 thanked this.
Barrel is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 01:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
FFCobra Master Craftsman
FFCars Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Bonners Ferry, Idaho
Posts: 4,435
I believe they have a new a new "Chinaman" doing the grills and that has been addressed.

No matter what you do, the gap around the firewall sheet metal and the fiberglass in that area will not be uniform because the two sides of the body glass are not the same. You can see with the naked eye that the radius of the top of the cowl is not the same on the left as it is the right. The radius on the drivers side is more acute. Not to mention the body mold line is 1/2" higher on the drivers side. Yes, 1/2". So basically, the body is dramatically different on the left side compared to the right side. I wasn't really stunned that FFR poured money into the steel body rather than make the glass one right. They are in the business of selling kits and slow to correct production issues if they are corrected at all.

Once again though, they provide an excellent canvas to do whatever you want with the build.
You'd be hard pressed to find a better chassis to use as a platform as well. At the end of the day, it is what it is unless you want to spend countless hours making the body symmetrical. Sadly, it would have taken a similar amount of man hours to make the mold right to begin with.

Last edited by Tim Whittaker; 03-13-2017 at 01:36 PM..
Tim Whittaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2017, 06:17 PM   #27 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrel View Post
Here is a picture of the modification. This notch has been lengthened by 1/4 inch so that the forward protruding f/glass arm of the body can be lifted enough so that the lip on the body's cowl can rest on top of the laser cut firewall, and thus side to side symmetry is achieved. You will need to pack a spacer strip under the f/glass door sill as well but that is easy too. NB. My car is right hand drive.
I will definitely notch that before I put the body on, thanks!
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2017, 06:18 PM   #28 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Whittaker View Post
I believe they have a new a new "Chinaman" doing the grills and that has been addressed.

No matter what you do, the gap around the firewall sheet metal and the fiberglass in that area will not be uniform because the two sides of the body glass are not the same. You can see with the naked eye that the radius of the top of the cowl is not the same on the left as it is the right. The radius on the drivers side is more acute. Not to mention the body mold line is 1/2" higher on the drivers side. Yes, 1/2". So basically, the body is dramatically different on the left side compared to the right side. I wasn't really stunned that FFR poured money into the steel body rather than make the glass one right. They are in the business of selling kits and slow to correct production issues if they are corrected at all.

Once again though, they provide an excellent canvas to do whatever you want with the build.
You'd be hard pressed to find a better chassis to use as a platform as well. At the end of the day, it is what it is unless you want to spend countless hours making the body symmetrical. Sadly, it would have taken a similar amount of man hours to make the mold right to begin with.
So what would you recommend for where I am at in my stage of the build? I will be doing the notch. Will I also have to raise the passenger side? Body work is definitely not my forte haha

Also any more suggestions are more than welcome!
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2017, 07:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
FFCobra Master Craftsman
FFCars Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Bonners Ferry, Idaho
Posts: 4,435
The best way to cover this is with a phone call. There are just too many area to cover that need correction in this post.

Anyone is welcome to call with questions on their build. I'm usually here.

Tim Whittaker
Kootenai Valley Customs
Tim Whittaker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 07:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
S13
Junior Member
 
S13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
S13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


» Premium Vendor Showcase
» Buyer's Resource
» Recent Discussions
Coyote first start - and... ( 1 2 )
03-29-2017 04:25 AM
Last post by manrigdude
Today 03:41 PM
45 Replies, 3,147 Views
FFR sighting, unique... ( 1 2 )
12-25-2015 12:50 AM
by ram_g
Last post by mcwho
Today 03:36 PM
33 Replies, 2,192 Views
Steering column upgrade
10-27-2015 01:41 AM
Last post by Basilisk
Today 03:29 PM
8 Replies, 664 Views
FFCars won't stay in the...
Today 02:38 PM
Last post by Big Blocker
Today 03:08 PM
1 Replies, 44 Views
Non Functional...
Today 02:51 PM
Last post by John4337
Today 02:51 PM
0 Replies, 45 Views
Broken Shock. ( 1 2 )
04-14-2017 01:02 AM
by Johnc1
Last post by Johnc1
Today 02:47 PM
36 Replies, 1,047 Views
Graduation #8674, 20th...
Yesterday 10:50 PM
by edwardb
Last post by toddhack
Today 01:51 PM
8 Replies, 224 Views
Anybody have an O2...
04-19-2017 12:28 PM
Last post by phileas_fogg
Today 01:37 PM
4 Replies, 242 Views
EdwardB’s Mk4 #8674 20th... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
08-09-2015 03:07 AM
by edwardb
Last post by JRCuz
Today 01:25 PM
462 Replies, 60,017 Views
Aaron Kauffman's Falcon...
Yesterday 06:09 PM
by acmikee
Last post by Greg_M
Today 01:12 PM
5 Replies, 213 Views
Play in wheel bearings?
04-18-2017 07:22 PM
Last post by totem
Today 12:20 PM
10 Replies, 411 Views
Matt's 65 Coupe Build... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
07-20-2015 06:42 PM
by mtwarog
Last post by mtwarog
Today 12:02 PM
321 Replies, 35,505 Views
Planning Soreknuckle's...
04-20-2017 02:10 PM
Last post by CJBergquist
Today 05:40 AM
5 Replies, 192 Views
Gen 3 coupe arrived
04-20-2017 03:37 PM
Last post by noclot
Today 05:39 AM
7 Replies, 257 Views
Dark Water mirror...
04-05-2017 12:24 AM
Last post by Chuck_Sloggett
Today 05:16 AM
8 Replies, 562 Views
Hey Mark Reid, your GT40...
04-20-2017 09:10 PM
Last post by Big-Foot
Today 04:18 AM
9 Replies, 307 Views
2017 Pre HB Cruise and...
04-21-2017 06:07 PM
Last post by John Tongish
Today 03:40 AM
2 Replies, 115 Views
Seat Comparo
Yesterday 10:14 PM
Last post by Frank Messina
Today 01:24 AM
2 Replies, 163 Views
Grateful but also really...
04-19-2017 07:46 PM
by Ray
Last post by escotz
Today 12:40 AM
10 Replies, 451 Views
Plexi side glass...
04-21-2017 05:58 PM
Last post by bobquincy
Today 12:29 AM
5 Replies, 172 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 PM.




Intercity Lines

Ford Cobra Engines

Team 3 Wheels:

Midwest Classic Insurance:

FACTORY FIVE ROADSTERS:

ROADSTERS
· Roadster Forum
· 4.6L Roadsters
· Big Block Roadsters
· Non-Ford Powered Roadsters

FACTORY FIVE COUPE/SPYDER:

TYPE 65 COUPES
SPYDER GT

FACTORY FIVE GTM:

GTM SUPERCAR
· GTM Forum
· GTM Classifieds
· GTM FAQ

FACTORY FIVE '33 HOT ROD:

· '33 Hot Rod Forum
· Hot Rod Classifieds

FACTORY FIVE COMPETITION:

· Challenge Cars
· Road Racing
· Autocross / Pro Solo
· Drag Racing

GENERAL FACTORY FIVE DISCUSSIONS:

· Free Photo Hosting
· Tires / Wheels
· Tops & Tonneaus
· Upholstery
· Gallery
· Audio / Electronics
· Car Care
· Insurance / Registration
· Brakes / Suspension
· Ford Big Block Tech
· Ford Small Block Tech
· Forced Induction / NOS
· Fuel Injection Tech

EVENTS:

· National Events
· Southwest
· Northwest
· NorCal
· SoCal
· Southcentral
· Midwest
· Southeast
· Northeast
· Canada

OFF TOPIC:

· Off Topic Discussions
· Other Car Discussions
· Smyth Performance G3F
· Automotive Photography Discussions

CLASSIFIEDS:

· Cobras and Replicas For Sale / Wanted
· Parts For Sale / Wanted
· Donor Cars For Sale / Wanted
· Other Vehicles For Sale / Wanted

NEWS / HELP:

· FFCars.com News
· Forum Help / Test

 


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


 

Welcome to FFCars! The representations expressed are the representations and opinions of the FFCars.com forum members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and viewpoints of the site owners, moderators, Factory Five Racing, Inc. or Ford Motor Company. This website has been planned and developed by FFCars.com and its forum members and should not be construed as being endorsed by Factory Five Racing, Inc. or Ford Motor Company for any purpose. "FFR", "Factory Five", "Factory Five Racing", and the Factory Five Racing logo are registered trademarks of Factory Five Racing, Inc. FFCars.com forum members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). Thank you for visiting the FFCars.com Forum dedicated to Factory Five.