Tops, Soft Tops, and Tonneau Covers
Factory Five Racing: Click
Convertible Soft Top w/side curtains. Comes w/ canvas soft top, original British sliding side curtains, and powder coated hoop assemblies w/ fasteners. Price: $1,350
Tonneau Cover, Zipper down middle. Protect your interior when your car is not in use, quick and easy. Uncover just the drivers side, and unzip it down the middle when you want to head home in the wet. "This is the best option we sell for a daily driver." -Dave Smith Price:$ 345
Line Tonnueu Cover $395.00
A.P.E. Products: Click
Features at a glance...
- New, humpback design removable hardtop
- Lightweight design (approx 30 lbs complete)
- Large, wrap-around Lexan® rear window for improved safety
- Complete kit -- with all hardware, seals and gaskets
- Retains single or double FFR roadster roll bar(s)
- Designed to accommodate original style British side curtains
or our own quick-disconnect
side window panels.
- Finished interior covered with abrasion resistant, matte black
urethane bed-liner material
- Includes convenient storage
- Fits popular Factory Five® 427 SC kit car. www.factoryfive.com
Hard Top Kit (#1102)
Tonneau Cover from A.P.E.
A Tonneau Cover is by far the most
useful accessory for your Roadster roadster In addition to
keeping your roadster interior clean and dry, it is a quick and easy
method of deterring prying eyes. In our experience, the use of
a Tonneau cover sends the "buttoned up" message to casual
passersby and helps to keep others from getting too close to your
Our Tonneau Cover design differs from other's in two major
we use only top-quality Stay-fast® Canvas fabric for our
cover. No vinyl covers here.
our cover fits only the cockpit area and has a full length
zipper that provides for completely separate-able half
sections. Not only is our design easier to handle, but
also locates the snap post away from the hardtop sill
area. If you are or might be considering a hardtop for
your FFR roadster, this is the Tonneau cover for you.
back to the Product Catalog Home Page
Go back to the FFR FAQ